QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Rock-ish Wednesday

11/19/14

EN: Hello, boys and girls! I so missed wearing my floral pants, it's been a while since I didn't rocked them. I've made a rock-chic combo this time. I kept the rest of the outfit simple so the focus will be on the pants. This is my go-to look.
Is going to be a short post, I'm not in such a good mood. I hope next time I can talk more with you.
Have a great week!

RO: Salut, dragilor! Mi-a fost dor să port pantalonii ăstia înflorați, a trecut ceva vreme de când nu i-am mai scos în lume.  Am creat o combinație rock-șic. Am ales să adaug piese simple pentru ca focusul să fie pe pantaloni. Ăsta-i genul de ținute pe care îl port de obicei când sunt pe grabă și vreau să ies repede pe ușă fără a îmi bate capul cu ce mă îmbrac.
Cam atât pentru astăzi, nu am o stare prea bună. Sper ca data viitoare să vă scriu mai mult.
O săptămână frumoasă!


Jacket/Geacă - SheInside
Pants/Pantaloni - She Likes
Sweater/Pulover - Bershka via kurtmann.ro
Boots/Ghete - Romwe
Bag/Geantă - Meli Melo

You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest -Instagram.

10 comments

  1. I love the mixture of girly and edgy, amazing leather jacket by the way. I hope you feel better.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the floral pants so much! Such a beautiful colour palette for autumn! The jumper and jacket make it warm and cozy! Awesome outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shoes :)

    Mae from
    http://blackhairblackdress.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pants, and oh..the jacket is so perfect! Kisses

    http://flashforwards.blogspot.de/2014/11/oasap-cape-coat-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous look and I totally want to steal those pants!

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look! U r one very pretty Romania girl.

    From Jing at www.bejingxu.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in LOVE with this outfit!! The floral print is awesome!
    http://miralabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.