QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

A new you with fun wigs and hair extensions

11/12/14

Hair is today't topic. I always like to wear my hair differently, always trying new ways to arrange it. But many times I get bored with my haircut or the color of my hair, that is why I always dye my ends in different colors. So you know, I'm tired of doing that too. I love changes that is why I think it will be fantastic to try different hairstyles. How can I do that without cutting my hair? Well, I might as well try wigs or hair extensions. I think is incredibly fun to see how you will look with a wig. Have you tried it? 
If you didn't or if you love doing it, on Wigsbuy you can find synthetic full lace wigs, celebrity human hair extensions and many other types of wigs and hair accessories. And since Black Friday is so close you can now buy them at even lower prices: http://shop.wigsbuy.com/Black-Friday-Hair-Extensions/. The Black Friday hair extensions sales are the best! If you want longer hair you can try the extensions, they are available in natural colors and in funky colors too. Or if you want to see how you will look with shorter hair, wavy hair, curly hair you can do that too by choosing the right wig. I'm curious how I will look with one of my favorite celebrity's hairstyle and I can do that by checking the Celebrity human hair extensions section right here: http://shop.wigsbuy.com/Celebrity-human-hair-extensions/.




8 comments

  1. I'm so feeling the violet and purple hair. I think a wig is always a good idea to try something new and see if you like it.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see you pulling of the violet hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ce tare e gagica cu par mov. Are o culoare tare frummoasa.

    Te pup

    www.miu-miu.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. These wigs and extensions are so great. Perfect to change up a look, wish i were brave enough, one day maybe. thanks for sharing!
    xx, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the bright coloured extensions nowadays, but I doubt I could pull it off myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great, I love the violet one, so pretty :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow the violet reminds me of katty perry! ><

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving the bright coloured extensions nowadays, but I doubt I could pull it off myself.

    Cheap human hair wigs

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.