QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Chic shoes and sweaters for winter

11/23/14

Hello, babes! Let's have a little chit-chat about shoes today. I know we, women, are big fans of shoes. I might say that we are a bit obsessed with them. I might admit that for a big period of time I wasn't head over heels for shoes, I was a more of a jewelry/accessories type of girl, but lately I'm beginning to obsess about shoes too. And since this month is sales month, I got my eyes on these cheap shoes and boots from TBdress: http://www.tbdress.com/Cheap-Shoes-101913/. Discounts here are up to 75%. A great opportunity to get your hands on your favorite shoes. I do have a lot of favorites, but I will just show you some of them. TBdress really is cheap online shoes store for women.
If we are on this subject, sales, I have to tell you that until 27 November you have Thanksgiving Sweater Dealshttp://www.tbdress.com/Topic/Thanksgiving-Day-Sweater-Deals-17-101057/. Sweaters are the perfect pieces of clothing for winter time. Chic and cozy, they are a must-have.
Now let's see some of my suggestions for winter time.



1 comment

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.