QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Be chic in a midi skirt!

11/4/14

EN: It seems that lately I have a thing for midi skirts, faux-leather midi skirts especially. I just find them beautiful and would love to own them in as many colors as possible. :)  The black one from today is perfect: perfect shape and length. I'm sure you will see it included in many of my outfits. If you love it as much as I do you can find it here.
I know most of the people don't like the combo between tights or socks and sandals. I am definitely not of them. I do think it can be a great combo as long as you know how to pair them. Just trust your imagination! 
How do you get along with fall being here? I think I have a big asthenia. I'm not in the mood to do anything, I'm always tired, moody, I have no interest for anything. I hope I will get better soon, I really don't like having all of these sensations. I think one thing that can get me excited is that my birthday is this month and I can make wishlists to share them with my family and friends. :)) I can share them with you too if you want...who knows, maybe I will get a surprise! =)) Just kidding, guys!

RO: Se pare că în ultima vreme am o obsesie pentru fustele midi, mai ales pentru cele din piele artificială. Sunt tare frumoase și mi-ar plăcea să le am în toate culorile posibile. :) Cea neagră de astăzi e perfectă: o formă perfectă și o lungime perfectă. Sunt sigură că o veți vedea inclusă în multe ținute. Dacă și vouă vă place la fel de mult o găsiți aici.
Știu că majorității oamenilor nu le place combinația dintre dresuri sau șosete și sandale. Eu sigur nu sunt una dintre aceștia. Cred că poate fi o combinație reușită atât timp cât știi cum să le asortezi. Ai încredere în imaginația ta!
Voi cum vă înțelegeți cu toamna asta așa friguroasă? Eu am o mare astenie. Nu am chef să fac nimic, sunt tot timpul obosită, cu toane, nu am vreun interes pentru nimic. Sper să îmi revin în curând, nu îmi plac deloc stările astea. Un lucru care mă poate entuziasma totuși este faptul că luna asta e ziua mea și pot să îmi fac liste cu ce îmi doresc și să le trimit familiei și prietenilor. :)) Hihi, ce bucurie! :P Pot să vi le arăt și vouă dacă vreți...cine știe, poate am vreo surpriză! =)) Glumesc, nu vă speriați!


(click the pink word for the exact link/dați click pe cuvântul roz pentru link-ul exact)
Skirt/Fustă - HERE
Top/Bluză - Lovelyshoes
Cardigan/Jerseu - random store
Necklace/Colier - L'Atelier Bijou
Sandals/Sandale - Tally Weijl

You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest -Instagram.

14 comments

  1. I love my midi-skirts too and this one is no exception. Love that you paired the skirt with blue and tied the look in with a statement necklace.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Te prinde foarte bine fusta si albastrul jerseului. Spor la postat :)

    http://tarceaoana.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. uaaaaaaa, ce par frumos ai!
    ...fiecare cu ce-l doare :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Si eu sunt fana combinatiei sandale cu ciorapi, in orice forma. Imi place cum ai combinat toate piesele si fusta te avantajeaza maxim!

    http://styleisfresh.com/2014/11/04/go-for-faux/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Foarte tare!!
    Bravo
    www.siracusinaproductions.com/2014/10/bubble-witch-saga-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look wonderful, my dear! I adore your skirt and necklace. That blue looks so pretty combined with the striped blouse underneath <3

    Kisses

    www.flashforwards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors here. The cardigan and the stripe shirt was just a perfect mix to this.


    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. So great look, great colors and pretty skirt, lovely.

    http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
    See you soon on my blog
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Esti adorabila!! Prima poza este memorabila!! I love everything about this combination. The dress, the sandals, you look..every piece fits perfect!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sandalele sunt foarte foarte misto, imi plac si mie fustele midi, din piele sau nu, insa nu am avut noroc la o marime potrivita, necesita modificare. You look so pretty! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ador fusta! Este foooarte frumoasa si iti sta bine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. La asa fusta, cred ca si eu ca ai facut o obsesie, sa tot ai comori d'astea! Arati super in albastru! Te pup! :* :*

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.