QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

The culottes - a controversial piece of clothing

9/1/15


Culottes/Fustă-pantalon - HERE
Top/Bluză - random store
Necklace/Colier - HERE
Sandals/Sandale - Steve Madden

EN: Hello, babes! I don't know why all the fuss with the coming of fall when the temperatures here are extremely high and the sun still burns the skin. And I heard is going to be like that for a while. So, the right thing to do is bring you a summer outfit. I was looking for a place to take photos when I came across this London bus parked somewhere in the city. I really liked it, and although my outfit didn't matched with it, I decided to shoot some photos. I'm wearing the controversial culottes, one of my favorite piece of clothing. You hate them or love them. Is no middle way! You can see me rocking a similar pair in this post: Yellow, it's your time to be worn!. I love culottes and I regret not having more pairs, but I need to take care of this issue!
I'm happy my hair has grown a little and I can wear it like that, I really missed it! In fact I wanted to cut it short this month, but when I saw that now I can do more hairdos with it, I decided it to keep like this for now.
Lately I have a thing for boho-hippie necklaces. I ordered the one from today and I'm excited with it. You can find it here at only 4,83$, so go ahead and knock yourself out!
Gotta go, I got some summer to enjoy!


RO: Gagici, salutare! Nu știu de ce se agită toată lumea că a venit toamna când soarele încă arde pielea tare. E incredibil de cald și din câte am auzit o va mai ține așa un timp. Așa că este și normal să revin cu o ținută de vară. Căutam un loc pentru poze și am dat de autobuzul ăsta londonez parcat undeva pe la Piața Romană. Mi-a plăcut foarte mult și deși ce purtam nu avea nici o legătură cu el, am decis să fac câteva fotografii. Port controversata fustă-pantalon, una dintre piesele mele vestimentare favorite. Mai mă puteți vedea purtând una similară în postarea aceasta: Yellow, it's your time to be worn!. Ador fustele-pantalon și îmi pare rău că nu am mai multe în garderobă, trebuie să remediez problema asta! :)
Mă bucur că mi-a mai crescut părul puțin și mi-l mai pot prinde în modul ăsta, mi-era tare dor! Bine, ideea era ca luna asta să mă tund scurt, dar când am văzut că a crescut și pot face și alte chestii cu el am hotărât să mai amân schimbarea.
De la o vreme mi s-a cam pus pata pe colierele astea boho-hippie așa. Am îndrăznit și l-am luat pe cel pe care îl vedeți azi, e tare fain, l-aș purta întruna! Îl găsiți aici la un preț tare bun, până în 5 dolari. Asta da afacere!
Măi, eu vă las, mă duc să mă bucur de vară! :)

You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest -Instagram.

12 comments

  1. Beautiful outfit darling!! Love your blog, would you like to follow each other?:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not consider myself a culottes person but I have to say I LOVE the pair you've featured here. Very flattering and the color is so pretty. But I think they need to be worn with heels, no?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love me some culottes too and like you I wish I had more pairs especially in bright colours, I definitely need more. The addition of this necklace is a great finishing tough as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mai, mai, ce pantaloni ai tu si ce poze frumoase! :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely look :) I adore your culottes, they have such a pretty color <3

    http://flashforwards.blogspot.de/2015/09/hello-september.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's true that culottes are controversial pieces, but I kind of like them now when they are worn in a chic way like yours! :)

    Maë - www.blackhairblackdress.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your culottes, your so right about them being a hate it or love it thing. Personally I love them but don't think I could pull them off, I may try sometime soon though. Great post !

    XOXO
    Jess
    Http://jessprainstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look SO fantastic! I don't know how you do it?! I could not pull off a pair of culottes! They look fantastic on you, especially in this powdery pink paired with the cool black shirt and the statement necklace! And your hair rocks! Love it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Masina chiar a fost la locul potrivit, pentru contrast, culorile ei totodata se regasesc in tinuta ta: rujul, topul.
    I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sunt superbi pantalonii, iti vin tare frumos! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! LOVE your style! So bold and trendy but still chic. Great look!

    Take care and keep in touch!
    Please stop by every Wednesday for Color and Grace Fashion link up! :)

    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com 

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.