QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Mini skirt, big dreams

9/16/15

Top/Bluză - HERE
Skirt/Fustă - New Look
Sandals/Sandale - Milanoo
Earrings/Cercei - vintage
Bag/Geantă - Meli Melo

EN: The clock keeps ticking, time flies again. It flies so fast that I can't tell whether is night or day. I don't want it to fly like that, I want my time back. The years go too fast, I can't keep up with them. Look, is September already, where did the summer went?! Somewhere where I won't be able to recover it. At least I have these outfits to remind me of it, even though it wasn't the best summer, even though is one more summer I didn't enjoyed.
A summer day in which I wore a skirt that is too short. But you know what? I felt great wearing it. And with the white top it was a perfect match, it made such an interesting contrast. I will be wearing them in autumn too in other lovely combos.
I'm listening to the clock again, this time hoping it will bring a new better day.


RO: Ceasul ticăie de zor, timpul zboară iar. Zboară cu atâta repeziciune că nici nu mai îmi dau seama dacă este zi sau noapte. Nu mai vreau să zboare așa, vreau timpul înapoi. Anii trec prea repede, nu mai pot ține pasul cu ei. Uite, e deja septembrie, unde s-a dus vara asta?! Undeva de unde nu o voi mai putea recupera. Măcar am ținutele astea care să îmi amintească de ea, chiar dacă nu a fost cea mai bună vară, chiar dacă e doar încă una din verile de care nu m-am bucurat. 
O zi de vară în care am purtat o fustă prea scurtă. Dar știi ce? M-am simțit grozav în ea. Și a mers de minune cu bluza asta albă, un contrast interesant. Le voi purta și toamna în alte combinații faine. 
Cam asta a fost, mai ascult ceasul puțin. Sper să aducă o nouă zi mai bună.


You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest -Instagram.

7 comments

  1. Lovely outfit! The blouse is beautiful and your earrings stole my heart :)
    Kisses

    http://flashforwards.blogspot.de/2015/09/gingham-black.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a chic look! you look absolutely fabulous! love that leather skirt :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ma mir ca pana acum nu ne-am intersectat in Titan :)). Imi place mult fusta si sandalele sunt foarte frumoase <3. :*

    Cori

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your heels here!

    Love, Karina
    Check out my new post!
    The Lovely Look

    ReplyDelete
  5. time is running away, you`re right, we can`t stop it..
    anyway you looked fantastic this Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faina fusta. :)
    Si eu am senzatia asta ca timpul trece foarte repede.

    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit! :)
    The skirt looks really great. :)
    Alles Liebe, Anna Lea
    http://growingcircles.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.