QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Maxi dresses are for short girls too

9/7/15

Dress/Rochie - HERE
Earrings/Cercei - Mini Prix

EN: Oh, melancholy, you are back again! You always come to me when school is almost ready to begin. I have so many sweet memories regarding my school years. I miss that period and I can't believe how many years have passed since then. I have a school/highschool near the apartment I live in and I always hear the teachers and the students on the first day of school when they get together in the yard and announce the begin of a new school year. Is beautiful and I miss it so!
I had to say goodbye to summer with this mini photoshoot in the park wearing this cute maxi dress. I know it is said that horizontal stripes are flattering only for thin girls, but I think I pulled this look off. I don't wear maxi dresses too often, but I do adore them. I can rarely find a dress that is not too long for a short girl like myself. This one is too long too, that is why I had to include the belt. But I still like it nonetheless. What do you think, yey or ney?


RO: Băi, da, iar m-a cuprins melancolia! Întotdeauna mă învăluie înainte de începerea școlii. Am atâtea amintiri plăcute și nebune din perioada aceea. Mi-e tare dor de ea și nu îmi vine să cred că au trecut atâția ani de atunci! Am o școală lângă apartamentul în care locuiesc și în fiecare toamnă aud speech-ul de începere a anului școlar, adunarea elevilor, forfota. Ce frumos!
A trebuit să îmi iau rămas bun de la vară și am făcut o mini ședință foto în parc cu această simpatică rochie lungă. Știu că se spune că dungile orizontale sunt recomandate doar pentru fetele slabe, însă eu zic că mi-a ieșit destul de ok look-ul. Nu port rochii maxi prea des, însă le ador. De ce nu le port? Pentru că pentru o tipă scundă ca mine e o provocare să găsească o rochie care să nu fie prea lungă. Și aceasta este, după cum se vede în fotografii, de aceea am inclus și cureaua. Cum vi se pare, da sau ba?


You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest -Instagram.

7 comments

  1. Cute dress, love stripes. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superba rochia si iti sta atat de bine! Mi s-a facut dor de rochiile maxi acum :)
    Pupici

    http://flashforwards.blogspot.de/2015/09/fall-essentials.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this dress! This look is simple but so cool on you! And as usual I love your poses dear, you're such a posing pro now! :)

    Bad Taste Toast - A German/Australian Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stripes. Being a fellow short girl, I'd love to see more maxi dresses for people our height.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rochita iti vine superb! Te pup
    Mada

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.