QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Fall wardrobe: jackets

9/15/15

Dear fall, I'm waiting for you impatiently. I so want to rock my fall wardrobe, I miss layering, is so much fun! But I do have to add some pieces of clothing that are missing for this season. One of them is the jacket. I do own a few, but I always want more. I like to have them in different fabrics, models, colors, so I can combine them with most of my clothes.
We can choose from a lot of on trend items. I personally love biker jackets, bomber jackets, parkas, jackets with cool prints. Cozy up in a pretty jacket and you will feel excellent!
What is great is that we have so many options to chose from. Some of my favorites are listed below. I wouldn't mind if I had them all in my closet.
Let me know which one you like more. :)

1. HERE, 2.HERE, 3.HERE, 4.HERE 


1.HERE, 2.HERE, 3.HERE, 4.HERE


1 comment

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.