QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Make cool combos!

8/28/15

Top/Bluză - HERE
Skirt/Fustă - second hand store
Sandals/Sandale - Milanoo
Ring/Inel - Beatrix Color
Earrings, bracelet/Cercei, brățară - Rossetti
Bag/Geantă - Meli Melo

EN: I'm happy that the weather is still good right now. I can wear my lovely tops and skirts easily. But I do get that melancholy knowing the fall is fast approaching. I will definitely miss to bare my legs and enjoy the warm rays of sunshine. But until then let's take advantage of this beautiful summer.
I'm wearing a lovely top that resemblance very much with our Romanian traditional blouse: ia. This was the main reason I've ordered it. It does have a lovely fabric and I can wear it in numerous combination. I usually try to order clothes that can be worn in many outfits, I love versatility. You should get a top like this too, it will definitely make you feel wonderful and very feminine. 
I leave you with the photos. Have the coolest weekend!


RO: Mă bucur că vremea e încă bună. După reprizele de frig de săptămâna trecută am crezut că deja a venit toamna. Nu strică să ne mai bucurăm puțin de vară. Îmi pot porta cu ușurință încă fustele și bluzele cu mânecă scurtă. Dar simt o melancolie știind că toamna se apropie cu repeziciune. Îmi va fi dor să mă plimb în picioarele goale și să mă bucur de razele calde de soare. Dar până când toamna va veni hai să profităm de vara asta frumoasă!
Port o bluză ce seamănă cu cea tradițională românească, ia. Întotdeauna am iubit iile! Ăsta a fost și motivul pentru care am comandat-o. Are și un material foarte bun și o pot purta în numeroase combinații. De obicei încerc să comand haine ce le pot include în diferite ținute, iubesc versatilitatea. Și voi ar trebui să vă luați o bluză ca asta, cu siguranță vă va face să vă simțiți minunat și foarte feminine.
Vă las cu pozele. Să aveți cel mai mișto weekend!


You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest -Instagram.

8 comments

  1. Ce geanta are caprioara noastra! :D Ai grija cu stalpul ala, vad ca tu cam vrei sa ... :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pretty pretty! You shine so much girl, I love how you radiate so much happiness! :) And aah omg crimped hair, this so reminds me of the 90s and how my mum had to buy me a crimping iron so I could look like the Spice Girls, yaayy! :)
    Great outfit on you! I heard Europe is still having a heat wave? I'm happy I'm not at home at the moment haha... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esti tare simpatica, imi place mult cum te prinde si look-ul asta feminin <3. Geanta e foarte frumoasa :D.

    Cori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Este superba bluza, am si eu un tricou cu imprimeu asemanator si tot datorita frumoasei noastre ii am comandat-o. Si mie imi place sa cumpar haine pe care le pot purta in mai multe combinatii, ma mai inspir si de la tine, esti asa nebunatica si frumoasa, radiezi de fericire.

    Te pup si te imbratisez, Madalina from Unforeseeable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything in this outfit! The skirt color is perfect for Fall and the blue detais on the top are a reminder that summer is not over yet. :) Your hair look gorgeous btw x

    Maë - www.blackhairblackdress.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.