QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

The most orange of them all

9/11/15

Dress/Rochie - HERE
Sneakers/Teniși - Mim
Earrings/Cercei - Mini Prix

EN: It's almost a too quiet night. Or it might be the drowsiness caused by the lack of sleep, or the pouring rain, that makes me feel like this. It has been almost two days since I last slept. My insomnia remembered me and doesn't want to go, but I will make it go! I'm wearing my summer shorts and is the first time in months that I get goose bumps and chills, a clear sign that fall is here. I'm not even sleepy, I just have an overwhelming melancholy. Yes, and a disappointment caused by everything that is happening in my life lately. Stop, this is supposed to be a post about fashion and it has to be! Is far from a personal journal.
Fashion, this is what we talk about. And also about how much orange this outfit has. But it is beautiful! This dress is not the most flattering, but I still like it, God damn it! It will look a lot better on a taller and skinnier person. I just didn't cared about that and wore it anyway. A tip: if you also like it you can find it on sales from 75$ to 17,83$. Wow!
All that is left to say is have the most wonderful weekend!


RO: E o seară prea liniștită. Probabil și moleșeala pe care o am din cauza lipsei de somn își spune cuvântul, poate și ploaia. Sunt aproape două zile de când nu am mai dormit. Insomniile și-au amintit iar de mine și nu mai vor să plece, dar lasă că le vin eu de hac! Stau în pantalonii mei scurți de vară și îmi dau seama cum toamna e deja aici, pentru că e prima oară în câteva luni când am piele de găină pe picioare și câteva frisoane. Nici nu îmi e somn, am doar o melancolie apăsătoare. Da, și o dezamăgire cauzată de tot ce se întâmplă în viața mea în ultimul timp. Dar hai, că asta se vrea a fi o postare despre modă și așa trebuie să fie! E departe de a fi un jurnal personal.
Modă, despre ea vorbim. Vorbim și despre cât de mult portocaliu are ținuta asta. Dar zău de nu e frumos! Rochia asta nu e cea mai flatantă, dar mie tot îmi place, domne! E bună mai mult pentru o persoană mai înaltă și clar mai slăbuță. Eu mi-am făcut de cap și am purtat-o oricum. Să nu mai spun că dacă vă place și vouă o găsiți la reducere de la 75$ la 17,83$. Wow!
Atât vă mai zic, să aveți un weekend fain, fain de tot!


You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest -Instagram.

8 comments

  1. I adore this look! Orange is hands down one of my favourite colours. It looks so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress, the sihoutte is so cool and the loud orange colour is just perfect for it. I like your choice of styling with the white sneakers. Great choice of location, I hope you sort things out in your life, life can be upsetting at times but God is faithful.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foarte interesanta rochia <3. Imi place cat de portocalie esti :P :*

    Cori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frumos look <3
    http://do-mi-ni-ca.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. She so pretty this dress with this shoes, love this style.

    See you soon on my blog
    Follow me on
    http://www.freedmode.com
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely outfit and location. Love how the photos came out x

    -Wildfire Charm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesante pozele, pe langa poarta aia portocalie. :)

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.