QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

That bodycon dress

9/23/15

Skirt/Fustă - Zara via kurtmann.ro
Shoes/Pantofi - Pepe Jeans
Necklace/Colier - Estarer
Ring/Inel - handmade from a fair

EN: I admit today is not my best day, but when I saw the photos from this post with that big smile the day began to get a little better. I was thinking there are only two months left until my 32 years anniversary. Not so excited about that, all that crosses my mind is: oh my, only 8 years until 40. :)) I have in mind some major changes, some of them have already been made (if you remember I've talked about that in a previous post), some of them will be soon. I just hope I will find the courage and the determination that I need.
Returning to the outfit. I have a crush, not hidden as you can see, on bodycon dresses. I hadn't wore one in ages and it was about time I do it. The one from today is Zara via kurtmann.ro. I saw it worn by other lovely bloggers in many interesting combo. Now is my turn to show it. Enjoy!
Have a great week, babes!


RO: Recunosc că azi nu am o zi prea bună, însă când am văzut fotografiile din postarea de acum cu acel zâmbet larg parcă încep să văd lucrurile mai roz. Mă gândeam că mai sunt doar 2 luni și împlinesc 32 de ani. Nu mă încântă ideea, ce îmi vine în minte e că mai sunt 8 ani până la 40. :))) Mi-am propus să fac niște schimbări majore în viața mea, unele deja le-am făcut (dacă vă amintiți că vă povesteam într-o postare anterioară), altele urmează. Sper să îmi găsesc curajul și determinarea necesare. 
Dar hai să ne întoarcem la ținuta de azi. Am eu o pasiune, nu ascunsă după cum se vede, pentru rochiile bodycon. Ce-i drept nu mai purtasem una de ceva timp și cam era cazul să o fac. Cea de azi este de la Zara via kurtmann.ro. Am mai văzut-o purtată de câteva bloggerițe faine, de fiecare dată în combinații interesante. Asta este varianta mea. Enjoy!
Să aveți o săptămână mișto, gagici!

ATTENTION: TONES OF PHOTOS AHEAD! 


You can also find me on FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM BLOGLOVIN' PINTEREST TWITTER.

4 comments

  1. Lovely dress, the color is really interesting :) Great photos too :*

    http://flashforwards.blogspot.de/2015/09/dotted.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce bin arata!!! Eu am purtata-o cu sandale gladiator albe si pantofi sport albi tip gheata. Totusi e enervant tare ca se tot ridica :))


    Te pup

    www.miu-miu.ro

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.