QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Outfits of the week

7/3/11

Instead of doing a post with just one outfit, like I usually do, I will make this post with several outfits I wore during this week.
I will begin with the outfit from Monday when I went out to have a drink and have a short walk.
I love the floral leggings I'm wearing here, they pretty awesome if you ask me!:)..and the brooch expresses my attitude that day:P

Blazer-no name
Top-Terranova
Leggings-Primark
Shoes-Scarpasa
Brooch- handmade by BURP

 This next outfit I wore on my grandmother 69 birthday celebration on Wednesday. We had a little family get together.
  I like the lace details on this crop top and I have this skirt for more then 7 years and it’s in great condition.
 Top-Atmosphere
Skirt-no name
Purse-Moa
Necklace-Forever Young
With my mother.

Ok, now to the last outfit. This is what I wore today, Sunday, for a walk in the park with my guy. Some nice shades of purple (tee, tights) and keeping in it simple.
Top, skirt&flats-no name
Vest-Terranova
Tights-Laura Baldini
Belt-BURP (worn backwards)

Which one do you like the most? (if you like any:)))

29 comments

  1. imi place al 2lea outfit! ahhh sabotii tai sunt ataaaaaaaaaaat de draguuuuuuti ^.^

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. si mie imi place al doilea outfit :D topul gri gen cropped top si sabotii sunt deliciosi.

    P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the second look, u look great in all!!! :)

    xo Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. the one with your mother,i am in love with your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like them all but my fav is the second one;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like them all, the middle one is my favorite :)

    (aarghh only three weeks until I hear your voice... so odd..)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello I sent Helgas Tote last week let me know when you get it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfits, honey!Ly favorite is definitely the first one. The tights and the short blazer are so nice!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. si mie al doilea :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I vote for the second one two:D Oh, and happy birthday for your grandma:*

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all different and lovely!!!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the shoes in the first outfit!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the last one!! You look great on purple... the flower tights are cool <3 too... Have a great week dear

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the first! you are so cool girl!xoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the first outfit the best ! The floral leggings are gorgeous and I love the electric blue vest.
    Your mom is so cuteee and you look adorable in the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your outfits are so awesome!!! :) You look great in everything! :)

    http://daphneglowsinthedark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. the last outfit is very cute...love the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  18. the first outfit is my favourite!!!
    thanks for follow me...I'm following you too!
    kisses,
    V

    http://lostileungioco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the photos on your blog!

    http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
    follow each other? ;)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love them all: the floral leggings are super cute and so is the green skirt with the suspenders, I need them in my life, you look great!:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. my fave is defnitely the 3rd one! I juts adore animals on tops ;) that parrot is so cute!
    xoxo,
    meelusha

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really like that first olive green skirt, its really flattering on your shape! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are hideous in all of them. Try to lose some weight or change your clothes with some your size and never wear flats!
    Sorry, since you seem a nice girl.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Horrible! Lose waight or change your outfit! Never wear flats! Please!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. @oacsinte: Instead of insulting and then trying to be a nice guy you better learn to respect people. Your weight doesn't define you as a person, but narrow minded people like yourself think that.

    And get a life, man, you're repeating yourself..I understanded for the first comment how brilliant you are!:))

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.