QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Meet my headbands

11/19/10

For my romanian readers: Nu uitati ca astazi este ultima zi in care va mai puteti inscrie la concurs. Premiul este o rochie oferita de Diva Style. Gasiti concursul aici!

Now let's talk about my headband collection. This is the smallest collection of accessories that I have. I've just started buying headbands, in fact I used to buy a couple of years ago, but never wore them..so the older ones I didn't photographed because I just don't like them anymore:)  Unlike my other accessories,  the majority of my headbands aren't handmade (but I'm working on that). Most of them I bought from Accesorize and Meli Melo.
Just three of them are handmade: the one with spikes from Dulapul Bunicii , the one with purple and blue tulle from Funtasticus and the one with the ladybird bought from a fair, but unfortunately I can't remember it's creator.

Hope you'll like them!
The next in this series will be my necklace collection. ..and I'm saving the best for last: my earrings collection!

Feel free to also check my rings and my brooches and badges !


9 comments

  1. There are so many fun headbands this year...since I teach high school, I have seen almost every possible head band on the market. Sometimes I look at them and think...I would wear that now. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, imi place cel mai mult cea cu tulle albastru si mov!

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. you must LOVE accessories! lol there are some really cute ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really interesting!!! i love accessories, especially headbands! you have a fabulous collection here, love the blog :)
    http://thearcenciel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also addicted to headbands lol ; )

    www.sissyalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got some excellent bands here. I've just begun to think about wearing headbands--a solution to short hair in front and long in back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @over50feeling40: Yes, there are some great headbands outhere..waiting for me to discover them:) Thank you for your comment!

    @Heels Lover: Mersi, aceea si cea cu tepi sunt preferatele mele:)

    @gangsterpixie: Yes, I do..I think accessories make or break an outfit:) Thanks!

    @Dahl:Thank you so much!

    @Sissy: Join the club!:)

    @Terri:Yes, you're right, they perfect when you have that type of haircut! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a collection! I'm all impressed now! Mine are all boring! Heheh.. I adore the white bow and lace one most!

    Have an endless fun weekend! (:

    Sanny's Head to Heart

    ReplyDelete
  9. cat de frumoase sunt toate..eu abia daca am 2...shame on me..imi place mult cea neagra 'cu tinte" ca nu stiu cum sa le numesc :)))..e mai eisita din comun asa

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.