QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Happy birthday, Angie!

11/24/10

This is for you, Angie, my lovely stylish gal! Thank you for always supporting me and being such an wonderful friend! You are the proof that online friendship does exist. Glad that chictopia brought us together. You really are a treasure for that community, your involvement is deeply appreciated, you are always helpful and kind to everybody and you do have an amazing style. Such an inspiration!

May all your wishes come true, may you never have a sad day in your life and always be surrounded with friends and  family and with the most adorable dog in the world, Jolie!

Thank you for the honor of being your friend! Happy, happy birthday!

And you, guys, definitely have to check Angie's blog: Papillon Chouette !
I took the liberty to post some of her outfits for you to see her eclectic great style ;)

10 comments

  1. great post!!! I love Angie :D
    Happy birthday to her<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Angie, she's awesome!
    Ma duc acolo pana la ea(pe Chictopia desigur:D) sa-i zic si eu un "la multi ani", nu stiam ca e ziua ei:D

    Pupici

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU SIMONA :) you are truly amazing and i am more then happy to have met you... how can I even top this with your birthday (since I'm not a copy-cat I need to find something else...)

    LOVE you!! Goodnight!!

    xo

    Angie

    ps: going to treasure this message for ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh her style is amazing! absolutely loving the 3rd pic!
    please check out my new blog on street fashion and people www.publishmystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes she definitely is such a stylish girl! I love her looks! Happy belated birthday to her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. soooo lovely :)))))

    xoxo
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't agree more! I love this blogging world that we get to know many awesome girls all over the world! Both of you are such stylish girls!

    Have an enjoyable day! (:

    Sanny's Head to Heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday and a lot of kisses

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.