QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Doves and rainbows

11/4/10

Hello, my loves! Finally I can post something, I was so busy these days. I got a new job and a lot of work to do and besides that I'm helping my brother to promote his stand-up comedy shows. Didn't had time at all to take outfit photos and didn't had no one to take them also:D That means I'm posting an old look again, but I hope this weekend I will do some new photos. I want to thank all of my followers, you guys rock! Thank you for your support!

I'm wearing a doves printed top with a cardi, shorts with suspenders, my Nine West shoes that I've reedemed online and like always a handmade accessory, a purple flower. So that day I wanted to keep it simple and comfortable. Hope you like it! ;)
Check the last photo to see that nice rainbow:)

Cardigan-Primark
Top, shorts-Terranova
Shoes-Nine West
Purse-Moa
Brooch-Incrafts


 
 

11 comments

  1. Cute outfit, I especially like the cardi and the shoes :D.

    I've got a picture with the rainbow there, too (sooo pretty) but it's on film, not digital.

    S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to try the tights and shorts look. I like your top, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're such a cute girl.
    and the last photo is magic!


    love always~
    hope to hear from you ^_^
    http://flyingakite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious booties, you should show them to us more often:D
    All in all, the outfit is lovely and you are too cute for words! :*:*:*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely look! That print on your top is so cute! (:

    Sanny's Head to Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow nice shot dear. love your shoes! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. @The hearabouts: Thank you:)..I love how that rainbow looks over the water:)
    @Terri: You definitely should!
    @amy: You're too sweet! Love your blog!
    @dida: Why, thank you, my dear Dida!:)
    @Heels lover: I will definitely show them more often:)..thank you so, so much, Andreea!
    @nookie:Glad you like it..thanks!
    @Sanny: Thanks, you're always so sweet!
    @SASA: Thank you, SASA!

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.