QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Meet my brooches & badges

9/27/10

I'm a huge fan of handmade, especially handmade accesories and clothes. I love the originality of the creations, the attention for the details, the dedication with which the crafter makes those works of art, simply AMAZING!
I must admit that I have more accesories then clothes:)

Today you have to meet my brooches & badges collection, not all of them are handmade, but all of them are so pretty. I will mention the creator/store. I'm sorry, but I don't remember from who I bought some of them, especially those bought from faires. Sorry for the rather bad lighting of the photos.

From left to right: 1.MAD, 2.BURP, 3.Qusha, 4.TricksBox, 5.Biba Bijoux, 6.Junkoteque Shop, 7.the little dancers are from a fair

 1.Junkoteque Shop, 2.Ribbonline, 3.Dark chocolate-fairy, 4.BURP, 5.from a fair, 6.BWE

1.from a fair, 2.Ribbonline, 3.Buy Hand, 4.Joliesse Design, 5.from a fair 

1.Melania Lupu, 2.from a fair, 3.Iuia, 4.My mom did this brooch:), 5.Iuia, 6.from a fair

1.from a blouse, 2.Meli Melo, 3.Terranova, 4,5.Meli Melo, 6.Moa

 The lady bird- from my bf, the rest of them from Meli Melo

random stores

12 comments

  1. The lady bird ones are GORGEOUS!!

    The little robot in the first picture looks like it has a leaf coming out of his head, which is absolutely adorable, even though it's just the table cloth!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, it's a fat, cute lady bird..just like me:))
    Now I've notice the leaf from the robot..haha:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. you DO have a lot of accessories! And cute ones too, with a touch of sass! I've been trying to beef up my collection, mostly with items I've made!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, and these are only the brooches, is one of the smallest collection I have! You make your own accesories, that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice little collection. They're so cute and whimsical. I love your blog too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lady bird or lady bug?

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Lady bird" is the correct term. You can rarely find the term "lady bug" in the dictionaries.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh yeah...i am reading about this now.It seems that in british is ladybird and in north-american is ladybug..so both are ok:)thx.Keep up the good work Mona:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. foarte dragute. imi place mai ales sa recunosc autorul dupa brosa :)

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.