QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Dare to mix prints!

7/30/15

Pants/Pantaloni - Zara via Kurtmann.ro
Top/Bluză - H&M
Sandals/Sandale - Zara
Watch/Ceas - I Like Paper
Bag, sunglassses/Geantă, ochelari de soare - Meli Melo
Hair dye/Vopsea de păr - Pravana

EN: Since my hair got blonde, I've decided to go wild and do to it whatever I feel like it. Now I'm in the blue/green period. In fact I wanted to do just some highlights in blue, green, purple, pink and orange, but when I washed it the blue spread to all the other colors. :)) The result: this undetermined hair color. :)) I do think it looks funky though. Again I have to thank Pravana for all the amazing hair dyes. I just love the colors they have. The Vivids, Pastels and Neons ranges are the best! You have to try them if you want colorful hair. They also have the ChromaSilk range that it is unique in that it can be used both as permanent dye, as well as semi-permanent dye, simply using a different oxidant. The hair care products and the hair styling products are really good too. I'm sure if you try something from Pravana you will become a loyal customer.
As for the outfit, wild is the word too. I've dared to mix different type of stripes and I think the outfit turned out pretty nice, if you ask me. The pants were 3/4, but because I'm really short that length was really weird on me, so I just opened the stitch and made them for my liking. They are very light and good for wearing in summer. 
What do you think of my new look?


RO: De când părul meu a devenit blond, am decis să îmi fac de cap și să îl vopsesc în toate culorile. Acum sunt în perioada albastru/verde. De fapt s-a nimerit să fiu, a fost fără voia mea. :)) Ideea era să îmi fac șuvițe albastre, verzi, mov, roz și portocalii, însă când m-am spălat pe cap albastrul s-a întins și pe celelalte culori. Ce să fac, dacă sunt nepricepută! Rezultatul: ceva nedeterminat. Dar zic că arată funky oricum. Trebuie să mulțumesc iar vopselelor de la Pravana, care sunt cele mai mișto! Au cele mai grozave culori. Gamele Vivids, Pastels și Neons sunt perfecte pentru persoanele îndrăznețe ce vor să aibă un păr colorat. Mai au și gama ChromaSilk care este unică prin faptul că poate să fie folosită atât ca vopsea permanentă, cât și ca vopsea semipermanentă, utilizând pur și simplu un oxidant diferit.  Produsele de îngrijire a părului și cele de styling sunt de asemenea foarte bune. Sunt sigură că dacă încercați ceva de la Pravana le veți deveni client fidel.
Cât despre ținută, și aici mi-am făcut de cap. Am combinat două tipuri diferite de dungi, orizontale și verticale, și cred că a ieșit ceva destul de drăguț. Pantalonii erau trei sferturi, dar eu fiind foarte mică de înălțime, aveau o lungime tare ciudată, care nu arăta deloc bine pe mine. Așa că am desfăcut partea de jos și i-am făcut pe placul meu. Sunt foarte ușori si perfecți pentru a fi purtați vara.

Ce părere aveți de noul look?


You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest -Instagram.

14 comments

  1. Aaaa, ce-mi place! Inițial, am zis că fur bluza. Apoi, am zis că vreu și pantalonii. Și părul. Da' nu mai bine iau fata cu totul? :)) Pups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un mix foarte reusit!!!

    Lots of love,

    Nicoleta
    http://reinventyourself.guide

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pants!!! I am looking for a pair just like that, they make us short people look taller! ;)

    Xoxo,
    Danela
    www.dddiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the different stripes combination!! The blue hair looks good on you! to bad the other colors didn't stay put, but I think blue/purple/green hues suit you better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool mix of prints. Love those pants! And that's a fun watch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the print mix. I am a big fan of double stripes. Your hair is so fun!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute outfit! I love the stripes on stripes, and the little ruffle at the bottom of that top is adorable!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for checking out my blog Mona (your name is soo lovely!)! You have a fantastic sense of style and color. I look forward to your future posts!

    ❤ Blaze Ann
    www.p31beauty.blogspot.com

    PS: i love your hair! i wish i was as bold as you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stii ca eu ador dungile, deci tinuta asta imi place la nebunie :D Si daca tot e vara, trebuia sa fii si albastra, nu? :))) :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beauty post made for a beauty girl
    www.siracusinaproductions.com/2015/07/un-verano-sin-sandalias-es-como-un.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the mix of vertical and horizontal stripes, and the pop of colour from your bangle is a great idea.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the stripes on stripes! I need those pants! Too cute!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your funky hair color! And the mixed stripes on this outfit are great. I like how you lengthened the pants. It makes the whole look come together.
    -c.

    The Block is Haute

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.