QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

A detail can make the difference

7/2/15


Dress/Rochie - SheIn
Sandals/Sandale - LovelyShoes
Necklace/Mărgele - random store
Bracelet/Brățară - gift

EN: It seems that lately I'm unable to post more often. Must be the summer air that keeps me away from blogging. :D I do have a lot of outfits photographed, so clearly this isn't the problem. And since I have them, I must begin showing them to you. So today we have one casual dress with an interesting detail. If it doesn't have an interesting detail, this girl won't like it. :)) We also have some chunky shoes, why have long sexy legs with a pair of heels when we can wear these shoes?! :)) And accessories, of course! This is the outfit. Make abstraction of the hair, the bangs didn't had their best day. 
The dress is so comfy that I could wear it all summer, if it didn't had long sleeves. I just rolled them for this look.
Dear folks, what can I say, I hope I will "see" you soon. Have a cool day!


RO: Fac eu ce fac și tot din an în Paște postez, cred că e ceva în aerul ăsta de vară care mă împiedică să mă ocup de blog. :D Ținute fotografiate am destule, deci clar asta nu e problema. Așa că hai să încep să vă mai arăt din ele. Azi avem una bucată rochie casual, dar cu un detaliu interesant. Dacă nu are detaliu interesant, nu prea îi mai place la fată o piesă vestimentară. :))) Mai avem și niște încălțări butucănoase, că nah, de ce să avem picior lung și sexy?! :)) Și accesorii, bineînțeles, accesorii! Cam asta e ținuta. De freză faceți abstracție, bretonul nu a avut ziua lui cea mai bună.
Rochia e atât de confortabilă, încât aș purta-o toată vară, asta dacă nu ar avea mânecile lungi. Eu le-am rulat un pic.
Oameni dragi, ce pot să spun, sper să ne "revedem" mai des. O zi răcoroasă!


You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest -Instagram.

7 comments

  1. You look so cute! These photos are adorable! I love how bright your hair is getting too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures!!! I adore the backdrop and it goes perfectly with the style of the dress!

    Hugs! You look beautiful!

    Mamalina

    http://dresssidestory.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute laid back look, I love the cutout at the back and the addition of the necklace. Your flats are cool, if only my feet were smaller so I could pull of flat forms.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I really love this look! This dress looks very confortable!

    Xo
    Eeka

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Imi place mult rochita! Pupici

    http://flashforwards.blogspot.de/2015/07/tassels-and-joy.html

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.