QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Florals, florals and more florals

7/25/15

Dress/Rochie - HERE
Sandals/Sandale - She Likes
Necklace as bracelet- OneNecklace

EN: I guess many of you are on vacation now and having a great time, but I'm still in Bucharest and I have a new summery post for you. A dress with a floral print, colorful, chic, perfect for summer. It makes an interesting contrast with my latest post where I wore an outfit with a totally different style. I always like to make different combinations. I don't have my words with me today, so I leave you to enjoy the weekend and I want to hear your thoughts about the outfit.


RO: Bănuiesc că mulți dintre voi sunteți plecați și vă distrați de minune, dar eu sunt încă în București și am pregătit o nouă postare...de vară.  O rochie cu imprimeu floral, colorată, șic, numai bună pentru vară! Face un contrast interesant cu postarea anterioară în care purtam o ținută total diferită ca stil. Îmi place să fac întotdeauna combinații diferite. Azi nu am deloc cuvintele la mine, așa că vă las să vă bucurați de weekend și aștept să îmi spuneți ce credeți despre ținută.


You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest -Instagram.

5 comments

  1. Uuuh, foarte frumos outfitul. Love the hair also <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, great print on your dress! <3 Like it! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great floral dress love it so much.
    Kiss

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this dress! Good idea for July! And I love your hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.