QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Wishlists, wishlists

1/9/16

Wishlists, wishlists, wishlists. Yes, we women like to make wishlists. How many times did you visited an online store and added items in your wishlist dreaming that one day you will have them all?! I do that very often and I'm sure you do too. So you will see one today right here. :)
Is still the cold season and I always wanted a red coat, so I think this one will be the perfect addition to my closet.

Women Red Lapel Coats Black Breasted Pocket Coat


Colorful coats are a big YES this winter too. Don't miss the chance to own one.

Plus Size Vintage Ethnic Thick Button Cotton Coat


And what is a good coat if you don't have the right boots? These cowboy-like boots are so cute!

I want to start jogging again so I've added these cool sneakers on my wishlist. Is so great that they light up, because I usually run by night and they will be of great help.

USB Unisex LED Light Lace Up Shoes Sportswear Sneaker Luminous Casual Shoes




And although I've saved this for last, is the first on my wishlist. I'm talking about the electric straightener brush. Is really ingenious and I would love to try it.

Electric Fast Hair Straightener LCD Comb Brush Anti-Scald Auto Massager Hairdressing


Tell me , what's on your wishlist?



1 comment

  1. Imi place haina a doua, cea colorata. :)
    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.