QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Gifting: choose original and unique pieces

1/22/16


Oh, you guys, I've received these goodies pictured here a while ago and I'm so excited about them! And when I discover something that I like the first thing I do is to share it with you (I might be lying, it might be the second thing I do, the first one is to really enjoy what I've discovered). These cool items are from the Uncommon Goods site and, as the title says it, they do have some special products in store. They feature unique designs and handcrafted gifts created in harmony with the environment and without harm to animals or people, also supporting and providing a platform for artists and designers; half of what they sell is made by hand. 
And since Valentine's Day is so near, I thought it will be a good idea to talk to you about this site. I'm sure you are tired of the same old gifts you find in the stores for this holiday. So why not make it a bit original and offer something that is totally different and beautiful? You can find some suggestions right here.

Now let me show you what I got. :D




Yes, the negative thinking is one of my major problems and when I saw these cards I was curious and excited about them. And I was right to get them, they do have great advices. 



Ok, this is not your typical journal. Is so much fun and is educative at the same time. I got some great laughs! Just read the examples below and you'll understand what I'm talking about. 
I do think is one perfect gift and you can find more like it on this page: http://www.uncommongoods.com/occasions/anniversary-gifts/anniversary-gifts.



Last, but not least, this adorable night light. Don't you think is just lovely to go to bed to this vintage-inspired wonder? You will sleep better, I assure you. :D



Uncommon Goods has a lot of gifts for him too, as you can see right here.
Also, guys, if your lady is a jewelry aficionada, you definitely need to check this page. A lot of unique beauties, you even have the choice to personalize your piece.

Tell me, how do you like my acquisitions and what you think about this interesting site? 


1 comment

  1. Great ideas. :)
    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.