QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

In the loving memory of who I've used to be

1/9/16

Coat/Palton - HERE
Boots/Ghete - Stradivarius via Kurtmann.ro
Bag/Geantă - Meli Melo
Jeans, earrings/Blugi, cercei - H&M

EN:
  I meant to post this in 2015, but I've got tangled up with too many things that I've postpone it, so here it is now.

In a chaos of mixed emotions and stupid mistakes I try to create a new me, a better me, a me that is happy with herself. Is a challenging and difficult task, but I'm sure I will get there sooner or later. I used to like myself and I want to be able to do it again. Maybe I will share this journey with you, my dears. 
As for the outfit, is a simple one, appropriate for the cold winter days. This camel coat has an interesting cut and color and will definitely keep you warm. I decided to combine it with simple items like a black pair of jeans and a black pair of boots.
This being said, have a great weekend! :)


RO: Am vrut să fac postarea asta în 2015, dar am fost prinsă cu multe alte lucruri, aşa că am amânat-o, dar acum e aici.
Într-un haos de emoții și sentimente amestecate, de greșeli prostești încerc să creez o nouă "eu", una mai bună, una fericită cu ea însăși. E o provocare și o sarcină dificilă, dar sunt sigură că voi reuși să o îndeplinesc mai devreme sau mai târziu. Mă plăceam și aș vrea să fiu în stare să o fac din nou. Poate voi împărtăși călătoria asta cu voi, dragilor. 
Cât despre ținută, este una simplă, taman bună pentru zilele friguroase de iarnă. Paltonul camel are o tăietură interesantă și cu siguranță îți va ține de cald. Am decis ă îl combin cu o pereche neagră de blugi și niște ghete negre. Nimic mai simplu.
Acestea fiind zise, vă urez un weekend grozav! :)



You can also find me on FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM BLOGLOVIN' PINTEREST TWITTER.

4 comments

  1. Sa ai un an frumos Simona!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember yourself in a memory, a good choice to make yourself different in the following days~ :P
    Happy every day! >3<

    African american wigs

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.