QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Colorful in this winter wonderland

1/23/16

Coat/Palton - HERE
Sweater/Pulover - H&M
Skirt/Fustă - Choies
Boots/Botine - Bershka via kurtmann.ro
Necklace/Lanțișor - oNecklace
Earrings/Cercei - Six

EN: Hey, hey, lovely ladies! It was about time to post a new look. Of course, as I am a fan of adrenaline, I decided to take these photos when they were -13 °C. No, why take them when it was sunny and nice and my ass wouldn't had the chance to froze?! Where would be the fun? :P
To contrast with the white landscape I wore a colorful outfit, in nice earthy shades. I really enjoy this color combo. I created the look around the brown coat, thinking some green will look great with it, so I played with different shades of this color.
Since I've got these boots I lived in them, they are very comfortable and pretty much look great with anything. 
Hope you like the look and see you soon! ;)


RO: Salutare, măi fete dragi! Cam era timpul să mai postez o ținută. În ultimele 3 luni cred că am făcut asta doar de 2 ori. Cum sunt un fan al adrenalinei, am decis să fac pozele când erau -13 °C. De ce să le fac într-o zi însorită și mai călduroasă când nu exista șansa de a-mi îngheța fundul foarte tare (și nu numai)?! Unde mai era distracția? :P
Pentru a contrasta cu peisajul alb am purtat o ținută tare colorată, în nuanțe pământii. Îmi place mult combinația aceasta de culori. Am creat look-ul în jurul paltonului maro gândindu-mă că nuanțe diferite de verde ar arăta grozav cu el.
De când am primit botinele astea am trăit în ele, sunt foarte confortabile și cam merg purtate cu orice.
Măi, eu sper să vă placă și ne vedem curând! ;)



Ohh, and I forgot to tell you about my lovely necklace graven with the name of my blog, La Bohème. Is from oNecklace, is 24K gold plated and I love it! And they have tones of other designs to choose from, and not only necklace, but rings, bracelets and earrings too. Check them out!

Ahh, am uitat să vă spun despre noul meu lănțișor gravat cu numele blogului, La Bohème. Este de la oNecklace, este placat cu aur de 24K și îl ador! Găsiți pe site-ul lor multe alte modele, și nu numai coliere, ci și inele, brățări și cercei. Aruncați o privire!

You can also find me on FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM BLOGLOVIN' PINTEREST TWITTER.

8 comments

  1. Ce tinuta frumoasa! Imi place mult fusta!

    www.eager4fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imi place cromatica! Vazandu-te cu parul scurt, mama ce m-as tunde si eu iara... :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. imi place tare mult paltonul si toata tinuta! pupp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes girl, the weather should not always dictate how we dress. I love that you went to those bright colours. I adore your skirt.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Such winter wonderland is cold but it can't determine what you dress in the white world. And you still can dress as colorful as you can.
    cheap wigs
    African American wigs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faine pozele. :)
    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.