QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

The blonde is wearing fuchsia

6/24/15

Sandals/Sandale - Bershka via Kurtmann.ro
Top/Maiou - Bershka via Kurtmann.ro
Skirt/Fustă - random store
Bag/Geantă - Meli Melo

EN: Yes, instead of posting more often as I said in my latest post, I'm posting even more rarely. Life has been more hectic than I've expected. Every day I have been on the run, so when I finally got a break today my first thought was to make a post on the blog. I missed doing it! 
Of course I'm going to show you soon some photos from the events I've attended lately and they have been a few. I'm also thinking of doing a video in the near future. In fact, I thought for a while about it, but didn't had the time, nor the patience to learn how to edit a video. But I will! 
About the outfit: is finally a more colorful one. I've noticed that in the last month almost all my outfits included black and not so cheerful colors, like they usually did. A change had to be done so today we're having fuchsia, blue, light pink, white.
The piece of resistance are these cool sandals from Bershka via Kurtmann. That transparent heel is pretty amazing. You agree? And the fact they are comfortable is such a big plus. I could wear them non-stop.
Tell me, which colors you love to wear in summer?


RO: Mda, în loc să postez mai des cum promiteam în postarea anterioară, eu postez din ce în ce mai rar. Viața mea în ultima perioadă a fost mai agitată decât m-am așteptat. În fiecare zi am fost pe fugă, iar cum am prins o zi mai liberă,, ca cea de azi, imediat m-am gândit să postez pe blog. Mi-era dor de el!
Bineînțeles că vă voi arăta curând și niște poze de la evenimentele la care am ajuns în ultima vreme. De asemenea vreau să fac și un video în viitorul apropiat. De fapt, mă gândesc de ceva vreme la lucrul ăsta, însă lipsa timpului și răbdării de a învăța cum să editez un video nu prea mi-au fost de ajutor. 
Despre ținută: în sfârșit una mai colorată. Am observat că luna trecută aproape toate ținutele mele au inclus negru sau culori nu prea vesele, spre deosebire de explozia de culori pe care o foloseam de obicei. Era nevoie de o schimbare, de aceea azi port fucsia, albastru, roz deschis, alb.
Piesa de rezistență: sandalele Bershka de la Kurtmann. Tocul acela transparent e tare interesant. Sunteți de acord? Mai sunt și confortabile, ceea ce e un plus mare. Aș putea să le port încontinuu.
Ia ziceți, ce culori purtați cel mai des vara?


You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest -Instagram.

10 comments

  1. Ce draguta esti <3 arati tare bine in pozele astea! Sandalele sunt foarte frumoase, dar eu iti admir mereu gentuta aia cand apare pe blog hmm<3 De regula vara nu port negru aproape deloc. Mie imi plac foarte mult pastelurile si albul, plus ca sunt satula de negrul de peste iarna care e prezent la toata lumea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simo, ce sandale faine ai gasit pe Kuurtmann, sunt superbe, si tinuta te prinde de mi-nu-ne!!

    Te pup

    www.miu-miu.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. super puper. imi plac sandalele, combinatia de culori fusta-bluza e tare frumoasa.pupp

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOOW! You look amazing! :) Lovely shoes <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I love that transparent heels! You look fantastic as always!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pink skirt really pops out and make the whole look pretty <3

    http://steffisanta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job again Mona. It is always a pleasure to visit your blog. You're all doing such a great job! ;-)

    Greetings from the Netherlands!
    Gert Jan
    www.gertjanhermus.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect colours for summer. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aahh! I haven't seen this new hairstyle on you yet and I am loving it. That pink skirt is so twirly and Barbie-esque. D00d. Gotta get me one. Hope you have a wonderful Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.