QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

2013 was a year full of color!

1/3/14

EN: Happy New Year, my dears! I wish you a fantastic 2014, may it be the best year you ever had!
I had a very lazy year until now. I wanted to post on the blog for more than 4-5 days: my Christmas, an outfit post, a recap, but I didn't had the energy or willpower to do neither of them. But now I come with fresh forces and make the first recap of 2013 in outfits. I feel that my style evolved more than ever in 2013. As always I've went mostly with colorful outfits. My hair had all sorts of colors: green, blonde, blue, purple and combinations of these colors. I was lighter with 20 kilos/44 pounds than in 2012. All in all it was a good year. How was the year 2013 for you and what expectations do you have from 2014?
Today I will show you just a part of the outfits from last year and in the next days the other part. What is your favorite look?

RO: La mulți ani, dragilor! Vă doresc un 2014 fantastic, să fie cel mai bun an pe care l-ați avut!
Până acum 2014 m-a prins într-o stare completă de lene, am vrut să postez pe blog de mai bine de 4-5 zile: cum a fost Crăciunul meu, o ținută, o recapitulare, dar nu am avut nici energia, nici voința să o fac. Nu mi-am mai făcut poze cu o ținută de mai mult de o săptămână. Dar acum vin cu forțe proaspete și fac prima recapitulare a lui 2013 exclusiv în ținute. Simt că stilul meu a evoluat mai mult ca oricând în 2013. Ca întotdeauna am mers mai multe pe ținute colorate. Părul meu a avut o grămadă de culori: verde, blond, albastru, mov și combinații ale acestora. Am fost mai ușoară cu 20 de kilograme decât în 2012. Una peste alta a fost un an bun. Cum a fost anul 2013 pentru voi și ce așteptări aveți de la 2014?
Azi vă prezint doar o parte din ținutele de anul trecut, urmând ca zilele viitoare să vi le arăt și pe celelalte. Care e favorita voastră?



You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest.

8 comments

  1. such a cool style!

    new post on my blog!
    www.fashion-fierce.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, you're definitely not afraid of color, and that's what I love so much about your blog!! I'm so glad that we met. I continue to be inspired by all your quirky, colorful outfits. Keep it up girl! :D Here's to a wondrous 2014! <3333

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you`ve had a great year full of fantastic looks! wishing you a very happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  4. La multi ani si tie si sa ai un an nou cat mai reusit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! You are super chic =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful look back at 2013!!! I have actually been thinking of ombre-ing my hair too, this was just further inspiration! :) I have been growing my hair out for a while and haven't dyed it in a few years so I am still not sure what I want to do, but I have def. gotten a little bored with it and am ready to spice it up! I love all of the different colors you tried with it :D What a gorgeous girl you are and I wish you much luck and happiness in the new year!! :)

    xo, Alyssa
    www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfits. Love the colors :)

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.