QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Peter Pan collar and crocheted details

1/21/14

EN: It's raining cats and dogs here in Bucharest. The weather isn't friendly at all with this fashion blogger. But no rain, snow or other elements of nature can stand in my way when I want to take outfit photos. I wanted to show you this dress and I did! I love Peter Pan collars and crocheted details and the dress has it both. It takes me a little to the baroque period because of those details. I sure fancy it! Do you?

RO: Plouă cu găleata în București. Vremea asta nu e deloc prietenoasă pentru acest blogger de modă. Dar nici ploaia, ninsoarea sau alte intemperii ale naturii nu pot sta în calea mea când vreau să fac poze cu ce port. Am vrut să vă arăt rochia asta și am făcut-o! Îmi plac gulere "Peter Pan" și detaliile croșetate și rochia asta le are pe amândouă. Mă duc puțin cu gândul la perioada barocă aceste detalii. 
Chiar îmi place! Vouă?

Dress/Rochie - Here
Boots/Cizme - Here
Bag/Geantă - The Bag Shop


You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest.

19 comments

  1. wow what a beauty! every time i come to your blog you are more beautiful! i love your hair and that dress and boots are amazing!
    kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imi place mult rochia! Iti vine foarte bine! Sa o porti cu placere! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I haven't seen your hair close up--I love the mermaid tones in that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! love your dress and hair is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Foarte faine cizmulitele si rochita. Ai lentile?!:) Arati super fericita!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cizmele ti le-am admirat deja, sunt foarte frumoase! :D Rochia e tare misto, mie-mi plac tare mult griul si negrul, imi place croiul rochiei si iti vine foarte bine :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaw you look awesome! Love the mix of good girl with the dress and badass chick with the boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your blog is very interesting :) let's be friend! follow me, I will follow you back for sure :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Foarte frumoasa tinuta :)

    http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/2014/01/feeling-blue.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. foarte draguta rochia ;)

    http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing your dress
    lovely your make up very glam
    bye
    www.imperfecti.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This dress is so so cute! I'm obsessed with your hair!!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous, and I love your eye make up.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.