QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

The Mira watch

1/18/14

EN: Hello, girls! So this is what I call a bad hair day. I get them so often that I don't know what to do with my hair anymore. I'm thinking of cut it short, I miss my short hair!
Currently I'm head over heels for this wrist watch! It's a bit large for me so I need to take it to a watchmaker. I have the most thin wrist! I think this watch is rather unisex than a women's watch, so I hope my boyfriend won't want to borrow it. :D You can find this cutie here. If you use the coupon SIMONAFC10 at the check out you will get a 10% discount. And also if you are into bracelet watches they have quite a few to pick from.

RO: Salutare, dragilor! Așadar asta numesc eu o zi proastă pentru păr. Am zile de genul ăsta atât de des încât nu mai știu cum să-l aranjez. Mă gândesc să mă tund scurt, mi-e dor de părul meu scurt!
Acum sunt înnebunită după ceasul acesta! E cam larg pentru mâna mea, așa că va trebui să îl duc la un ceasornicar. Am cea mai subțire încheietură! Cred că ceasul acesta e mai degrabă unisex decât un ceas pentru femei. Dacă vă place și vouă îl găsiți aici. Puteți folosi cuponul SIMONAFC10 pentru o reducere de 10%. Sau dacă vă plac mai mult ceasurile-brățară aveți de unde alege de pe site.

Watch/Ceas - Here
Shirt/Cămașă - Terranova
Pants/Pantaloni - Pimkie via Kurtmann.ro
Coat/Palton -Romwe
Boots/Ghete - Mart of China
Bag/Geantă - Lowland
Sweater/Pulover - random store



And some portrait photos. :)
Și câteva poze portret. :)


:D

You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest.

19 comments

  1. Lovely! :)

    Check my blog if you got time to kill, kisses! x
    http://blackhair-blackdress.blogspot.fr/ ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imi place ceasul tare mult. E cu adevarat special!:)
    De fiecare data cand iti vad parul ma gandesc la tine cat de curajoasa esti! Eu ma chinui de 1 an jumatate sa imi fac un ombre natural si nu apuc:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. am si eu camauta ca a ta :) super tinuta

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is the perfect cold weather look darling! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super paltonul si camasa!

    http://www.asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool boots, super cool watch.... you're cool all around, lady! Augh, but really, that watch is something else. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fain ceasul, sa-l porti cu placere, Si ce interesant e cadranul, imi aduce aminte de anii '80 ha-ha. :)
    Si eu ma gandesc sa ma tund in curand, dar nu scurt, ci vreau sa-mi fac coafura frantuzeasca.
    Sa ai o saptamana cat mai reusita darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous watch, and I love your hair! I really enjoy your blog so far and would love to follow each other--please join my GFC and I'll follow you right back!

    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  9. Place ceasul, chiar mi s-a pus pata pe el!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice!!I love the watch
    xoxo
    http://pourquoimoi.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved your blog!!!
    xo

    www.blogdakelly.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  12. paltonul e super.dar din punctul meu de vedere fermoarul din partea de jos a pantalonilor e prea mult in raport cu cizmele cu accesorii, care sunt de altfel super nice...aaa ti-ai pus lentilele!!!arata super:X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super tare tinuta. Dar ce ma da pe spate sunt machiajul si ceasul!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the bracelet!
    You look beautiful ;)

    I've just discovered your blog and I love it
    I look forward to read all of your posts this year!

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.