QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Double meow!

9/9/13

EN: Meeeeoooowwww! Double cat action! :) My yesterday's outfit revolves around cat prints and white. I've missed wearing socks with shoes and I've decided to do it when I've order both from Chicnova. When I first saw them I thought: these two will look good together! And I think they do. Do you think the same? Would you wear shoes with socks? So the entire outfit was created starting from these two pieces.
I wore the same cardi in my latest post, I think is very versatile.
I'm thinking on doing a recap of my summer outfits. Would you like that?

RO: Miiiaaaauuuu! Dublă acțiune pisicească! :) Ținuta mea de ieri a fost compusă din imprimeuri cu pisici și alb. Mi-a fost dor să port pantofi cu șosete și am decis că trebuie să o fac iar când le-am comandat pe amândouă de pe Chicnova. Primul gând care mi-a venit în minte când le-am văzut pe site a fost: ar arăta tare bine împreună! Și chiar cred că arată. Nu? Voi ați purta pantofi cu șosete?
Așadar întreaga ținuta a fost compusă plecând de la aceste două piese.
Cardiganul l-am purtat și în postarea trecută, îl am de foarte mult timp și cred că este foarte versatil.
Mă gândesc să fac o recapitulare a ținutelor din această vară. V-ar plăcea?

Shoes/Pantofi - here
Socks/Șosete - here
Dress/Rochie - Romwe
Cardigan/Cardigan - Etic


You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest.

38 comments

  1. Recaps are always fun to scroll through, so go for it if you want to, dear! :D

    Aaah, this outfit is so cute. I also love your addition of lilac socks. You're so coordinated! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ce frumos ai accesorizat aceasta minunata rochita@
    te pup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!!

    kisses

    new post: http://pourquoimoi.es/pourquoi-virginia/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tinuta ta este mortala!!!Imi place rochita iar sosetutele sunt adorabile.Si imi place ca ti-ai schimbat culoare la varfuri! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not into shoes and socks for myself, but I think you did a great job pulling off this look here with your cat socks and cat dress. Super adorable!

    Come to iFabbo Blogger Conference in San Francisco!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! This is my favorite outfit of yours ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ce dragut! Imi plac la nebunie sosetele!

    ReplyDelete
  8. VAI CAT DE MULT IMI PLACE!
    ITI STA FOARTE BINE CU NOUA NUANTA A PARULUI!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, SO cute! That dress is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love every detail of the outfit! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you really look super awesome! Your style has developed a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorabila rochia :X Imi place la nebunie! :*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Foarte misto tinuta!!
    Nu am facut prea multe combinatii dar pana acum nu am nimerit una cu care sa ies din casa :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your dress so much, it looks so cute omg! You're pretty! xxx :)

    Check my blog if you have time to kill, xxx
    http://blackhair-blackdress.blogspot.fr/ ❤

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ce draguuut:D
    Foarte frumoasa rochita:)

    www.deeaella.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your style!

    http://justabigcitygirl.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a super cute dress!! looove it

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  18. rochita imi place la nebunie !
    http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a perfect dress.
    I hope you will link with us on Friday.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your dress and your socks with the shoes! You are so stylish and your blog is really nice! I am now your newest follower at #1299 and would love if you could check my blog out and follow too! Would be so nice! xx Pip
    Easy Outfits by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  21. awesome dress~!

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wai cat de frumoasa e rochitaaaa :-x so kitty cat :-)) de asemenea si sostele :-D.

    Pupicii

    ReplyDelete
  23. Omg, pretty nice kitty dress, you look so beautiful, love this look so much so much :))
    Following you ong GFC, darling <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a fun look! Love the pops of color!

    PS. We've a $150 giveaway to Nasty Gal on our blog! Check it out, if you'd like!

    xx
    Davie and Erica

    ReplyDelete
  25. I think the socks and dress are such a great match! I adore the whole outfit! Super sweet!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my God how cuuuute! I want to steal your dress! And the scks are so adorable too! Love the entire outfit! <3

    ReplyDelete
  27. cute
    following u on bloglovin and gfc
    hope u follow back
    http://vanduchoudhary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. White dress ... looks so cute!! Great styling too :)

    New Post up...
    ❤ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. what a cute combination! never seen these socks before anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  30. ah, this dress! *swoon*, and the socks as well! the cutest!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you for joining us. The link works, yeahhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  32. haha, ce tari sunt sosetele :)). N-am mai vazut :P

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.