QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Sporty-chic

9/13/13

EN:  Hi, guys! I'm still enjoying the warm weather here and I'm dressing accordingly. I've ordered this super cute skirt a while ago from Persunmall and although is a little short than what I'm used to wear I still think it looks pretty nice. I couldn't leave this beautiful print in the closet and not wear it. You should check their site, they have lots of interesting clothes at very good prices.
I wanted this outfit to be sporty-chic so I decided to wear sneakers. I haven't worn them in ages!
The top is in fact a dress that I previously wore here. Do you like the look?

RO: Salut! Eu încă mă bucur de temperaturile ridicate și mă îmbrac conform acestora. :)
Am comandat fusta pe care o port azi acum ceva timp de pe Persunmall și în ciuda faptului că e mult mai scurtă decât sunt eu obișnuită să port, totuși cred că arată destul de bine. Nu puteam să las imprimeul ăsta să zacă undeva prin șifonier fără să îl scot la lumină. Să aruncați o privire pe site-ul lor, au multe haine interesante la prețuri destul de mici.
Am vrut ca ținuta să fie sport-șic și am hotărât să port teniși. Nu mai purtasem de o sută de ani! :)
Bluza e de fapt o rochie pe care am purtat-o aici. Ia ziceți, cum vi se pare?

Skirt/Fustă - Here
Top/Bluză - gift
Necklace/Colier - Romwe
Bag/Geantă - The Bag Shop
Sneakers/Teniși - random store



Having tons of fun! :))) I know, weird face expressions! :)))
Să ne mai și distrăm! Cu multe mutre ciudate! :))


You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest.

25 comments

  1. super cute fusta :D dar as fi pus altceva sus, un alt top pt ca e destul de puternica nuanta lui si nu mai iese asa de mult in evidenta fusta :D pupss :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat de mult ai putut slăbi! Te felicit din suflet pentru ambiție! :x Și se vede pe tine că ești mai fericită, în culorile pe care le porți, în pozele pe care le faci, super! Te pup cu drag xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the warm colors in this look!

    xx.
    Stephanie | fashion and tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting print on the skirt! Funny pictures! :)

    Have a great weekend!
    ♥ Oksana
    www.makeupbyoksana.blogspot.com {new post >> product review}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog! Can we follow each other? Write me on my blog or follow me and i follow you:)

    vik-ladyla.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  6. As an art student, I feel obliged to love your skirt, my dear!! :D Gosh, that is seriously such a unique piece. And I love how much fun you're having in these pictures... jump away! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is so chic! I absolutely adore the color combination. Your bag is gorgeous!

    xo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com
    twitter + instagram: @meeranavlakha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Imi place tinuta, e super vesela!!Geanta si fusta sunt mortale!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow... colorfull ensemble!!!!
    I love the print on your skirt!!!
    Happy WE my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Foarte tare fusta, chiar interesant imprimeul!

    ReplyDelete
  11. fantastic style! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ce "mix' interesant ai creat! :)
    Nici eu nu am mai purtat tenisi de un car de timp, dar o sa port acum toamna :)

    E super draguta geanta, imi place mult! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey... cat de tare e fusta!!!
    Imi place si pozele "saritoare". Cred ca ai sarit ceva pana le-ai imortalizat.
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. That skirt is beautiful! I love how you style it with the top. This color combination is beautiful.

    Google + / Twitter / Bloglovin


    cassandra xx
    http://backtofive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so funny, imi place nebunia ta! :D
    Tinuta e fresh, imi place combinatia in intregime.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Foarte, foarte tare :X Imi place mult tinuta, e atat de coloarata :D Pozele sunt tare haioase :))

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice blog. Amazing photos. Keep up a good work.

    Let's follow watch other. Visit my site :

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.com

    XoXo,
    With love Vilma

    ReplyDelete
  18. super colorata, super draguta...

    ReplyDelete
  19. The print of your skirt is so edgy! However you pulled it off amazingly! :) I love how your outfit looks!

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.