QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

I got that retro vibe in me, baby!

8/22/12

EN: The other day I decided that it has been a long time since I've done a retro look and it was about time I did it again. My peplum top was waiting to see the world for a while and it was perfect for a retro outfit. Also the cherry print on my skirt and the glasses screamed retro. :) The hairdo was the final addition to complete this look. Peplum + polka dots + cherries + glasses + hairdo = Retroness!

RO: Zilele trecute m-am gândit că ar cam fi timpul pentru o ţinută cu aer retro, aşa că m-am hotărât să compun una. Bluza, model peplum, aştepta de ceva vreme să iasă în lume şi era perfectă pentru un look retro. Fusta cu cireşe şi ochelarii ţipau din toţi rărunchii "retro". Coafura a fost ultima adiţie pentru a completa acest look. Peplum + buline + cireşe + ochelari + coafură = Retroness!

Top, glasses/Bluză, ochelari - random store
Skirt/Fustă - Etic
Sandals/Sandale - Oasap
Ring, earrings/Inel, cercei - Meli Melo
Bag/Geantă - Lowland



You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest.

17 comments

  1. I feel in love in your gorgeous polka dot blouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. foarte sweet tinuta, iar tu adorabila!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you definitely have it! you look amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! I love it. LOVE the vintage sunnies and the print on print. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ce faina tinuta! :)




    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look amazing, love your peplum blouse! :)
    Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg this is SO cute and chic! I love the polkadotted peplum top so much, such a great 50s combo with the cherry-print skirt! And the glasses add a quirky secretary touch! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Imi place ciresele :) Super printuri.

    Te prinde foarte bine,

    Pupici

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  9. You nailed the retro vibe in this outfit, you look fantastic! I especially love the cute pattern mix of polka dots and cherries ;)

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, that glasses, and blouse, amazing!
    want to follow each other?
    yes no?uuummm..
    cheers!

    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The skirt is so so cute :)

    xoxo


    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful clash of plokadots and cherries, wonderful to be back.
    Thank you for missing me.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Iti sta foarte bine cu parul prins!

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.