QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Sock it!

10/27/10

My darlings, how you all have been?  Didn't posted an outfit for almost a week I think, but now it's time.
Saturday went to a stand-up comedy show, those of you who are from Romania should check out The Aristocrats who are doing shows every Saturday on Club Prometheus, and this is what I wore. I know everybody wears otk socks these days, but I love them and I'm wearing them from 2 years now and people here still stare like they saw some kind a freak. People aren't that open-minded about fashion in my country. Well they aren't open-minded, period. But I'm used to this, although I admit I wish things were different.
What I like about this outfit are of course the accesories, I'm talking about my handmade belt from Burp and my birdie necklace from Buy Hand . Aren't they cute? Besides the socks and accesories I wear a simple white sweater with nice details on the shoulders, a black pencil skirt with ruffles, black tights, black shoes with low heels. This gray jacket is from when I was 17, that means is 10 years old, but it still looks so darn fine! The floral scarf I bought from Accesorize on sales and it's my favorite scarf.

On another note, I want to start a diet. Anybody from Bucharest who knows a good nutritionist or anybody who knows a great diet (although I prefer to see a doctor before I start a diet)?

Thanks for reading, you guys!

Sweater-Terranova
Skirt, shoes, jacket-no name
Otk socks-Golden Point
Belt-Burp
Necklace-Buy Hand
Scarf-Accesorize

14 comments

  1. I so love this necklace! Very cute :)
    Oh hey about the tights thing and that people look at you like you're an alien, that's the same here in Germany! Today I wore floral tights and the people looked at my legs in sheer terror ^^
    Doesn't matter as long as we feel good right?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice look. Love your skirt and scarf.xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! :) I love your socks. I want that colour! hehe. :)) and the necklace is so cute<3
    Nana xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute! I love how your outfit looks with the colorful scarf and the leather jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That necklace is by far the greatest thing ever! You are too pretty.

    KF x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mai intai de toate iti marturisesc dragoste eterna pentru ca datorita tie, am reusit, in sfarsit, sa gasesc sosete!!!!!!M-am dus la Meli Melo zilele trecute si am avut bafta sa mai prind ultimele 2 perechi ba chiar la reduceri!Le-am insfacat pe amandoua(sa fiu sigura ca am:D)pentru ca erau si la reducere, la 10 lei de la 35 :D So, you're an angel!
    Apoi, sunt in love cu outfitul tau.Super cute, love the socks, love the skirt, love the belt and necklace! Super accesorizat si te prind foarte bine outfiturile girly :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look adorable... love the jacket. What a fun blog you have! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing ! ; )
    your blog is very interesting ! ; **


    if you want , follow me and write a comment ; *

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Bad Taste: Right, I feel good wearing what I want and not caring about people who don't know about style. Thanks for the comment!
    @Alina A.: Thanks, in love with the scarf too:)
    @Nana: Really happy that you like it. Thanks!
    @Living: Laura, glad that you like it! I love your style!
    @Kenzie: I know, it's so pretty! You're too kind, thanks!
    @Heels Lover: Bai, ma bucur tare mult ca ai gasit si te-am putut ajuta! Dragostea eterna e un bonus la care nu ma asteptam:)), dar sigur il primesc:)) ..and yeah, I'm an angel with horns:P Ma bucur ca iti place si tinuta, desi trebuie sa recunosc ca eu prefer tinutele mai dure in locul celor girlie:)
    @Gorgeous Clara: Ty, I really like them too!
    @Debby: Why, thank you so much. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @martienn: Thank you. Gonna check your blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i really love the bird cage pendant. its a very unique and cute piece. while the OTK socks are killing me. i totally want to get a pair as well.
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Indeed, that bird necklace is so adorable! The girls from Buy Hand are very talented. Otk socks are my love, the more the merrier!:)

    Thank you for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Si mie imi place la nebunie sa port ciorapi lungi cu pantofi. Se mai uita cateodata cineva ciudatel pe strada, insa mie imi place :) Poate e si faptul ca ador sa sochez, cateodata.

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.