QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Colour me pretty

10/15/10

Well, guys, I'm a lazy ass and everytime I want to post I find something else to do:P
Another September outfit, it was very hot that day. Although I rarely use orange in my outfits, the coincidence was that in my one of the latest post and this one I'm wearing orange. I think this are the only two times I wore orange this year. I have this shirt for two years and I only wore it once. I really don't know why, because is very pretty. As you have noticed before I really love the belts from BURP , in fact all of their accesories. The pencil skirt I bought recently, it has some really cute ruffles. I love the shoes, because of the beautiful shade of blue and for the big bow on the side.The earrings are one of my favorites, they're from wood and hand painted. I had such a bad hair day and a bad face day:))
Hope you enjoy this look!

Shirt, skirt- no name
Belt- BURP
Shoes- Scarpasa
Earrings- Dragon fly
Purse- Terranova

5 comments

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.