QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Meet my rings

10/17/10

This is part two of my accesories collection. You already met my brooches & badges and now is the turn of my rings.  Some of them are handmade, some of them bought from regular stores.
Here they are:

From left to right: 1. Issa   2.Moa  3.Meli Melo
1.Kenvelo  2.Incrafts 
1.MooBijoux   2.Meli Melo  3.Meli Melo
1.Meli Melo  2.Accesorize
1.Alice & Sara   2.from a fair
1.Meli Melo  2,3.from a fair
1,3.gifts  2.Moa 
1.from a fair  2.Meli Melo
Kenvelo
Meli Melo

That's it, I hope I took a photo of all of them or maybe some are forgotten in a corner of my accesories box:P
So, which one is your favorite from this list?!

11 comments

  1. hello!
    my favourite rings have to be the 'power' ring and the clock ring :) but i love them ALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the cause I'm crazy about rings myself!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a TON of rings. I always buy them and lose them in a matter of days :)
    I reallly like the Alice and Sara one but I always thought I'd prick myself with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That "Power" ring is awesome!

    www.kenziefaith.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  5. there are lots of these rings I like...all of them with the bird/wing motif. And the one with the egg colors in them is wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mie imi plac toate:D Pe unde zici ca stai?Poate ramai fara ele:)) :-"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nu credeam ca mai ai inelul de la mine !
    Sunt ''invidioasa'' pe tine ;)... ai mai multe inele decat mine !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cum sa nu il am, am foarte mare grija de lucrurile care imi plac:) Colectia de inele e cea mai mica dintre colectiile de accesorii:P Eu sunt invidioasa pe tine ca poti crea atatea minunatii, eu din pacate am doua maini stangi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Jazza: The "power"ring I just bought and love it!
    @Alice: Gotta love a good ring, no?:D
    @Mad:Yes, I do:P..and I'm lucky that I haven't lost one:) About the Alice&Sara ring, I didn't prick myself, but I did prick others a lot:))
    @Kenzie: Yup, yup!
    @Terri:Glad that you like them!
    @Heels lover:Huh,huh?!..nu stiu, domne, mi-am uitat adresa brusc:))

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute rings! :) I love flower rings<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. toate imi plac..imi place ultimul "the power ring", imi place mult inelul ceas, imi plac mult toate inelele care au floricele, sunt inebunita dupa accesorii cu flori..imi plac toate

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.