QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Romantique?...Mais oui!

10/3/10

LACE..oh, my love..a whole lace dress..these photos doesn’t do her justice. It has amazing details. I choose to wear it with a pearl headband and big vintage-like rings. The necklace looks like an old watch..I really love it!  What could be more beautiful than a dress like this?! I look like a 1920's flapper girl:D

I had a tough time finding this dress. At the first store I went they didn't had my size, so I went to another one (one hour distance) so they can tell me they have my size, but in different color. The good thing is that new merchandise will be coming their way in the next days and I will receive a call from them. I waited a week and no call, so I went back. They had the dress, but said they forgot to call me..how sweet is that?! Finally bought it and when I got home and tried it on again..guess what?!..my butt was showing:)) At the store I didn't realise that because I tried it with tights on. So here you go: I have a dress with my bootie out there!:)):))

Dress-Etic
Headband, cameo ring-Accesorize
Rose ring-Moa
Necklace-Meli Melo
Shoes-no name






13 comments

  1. You look so cute!!!! your accessories are fantastic, specially that necklace!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, glad you like it! I adore accesories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet. Excellent dress, but it's all the accessories that are making the look. I especially like the "headband" and the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I totally agree, accesories can make or break an outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nu-i asa ca dantela iti da un sentiment princiar? Eu cand port dantela ma simt foarte feminina si parca imi vine sa sarut broaste sa vad, se transforma in fat frumos?:D
    Anyway, chiar arati ca scoasa din anii 20 iar accesoriile tale sunt delicioase.I love those rings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Intr-adevar..noroc ca nu aveam broaste pe langa mine!:D
    Iti multumesc mult!:*

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lace overlay is gorgeous!! and your rings!!! To die for!! They are soo cool and vintage and i love them! they will spice up any outfit for sure!!
    stay stylish!

    bjs!
    menina elegante
    http://meninaelegante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The flapper girl swiftly revived by you! Exquisite choice! I definitely adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @menina: Yes, I really love those rings myself! Thank you so much!
    @Ashley: Thanks;)!
    @Sasha:That's the nicest compliment ever! Thank you, Sasha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Minunat:X, rochita e adorabila, m-am indragostit de ea, jur:)))!
    Te-am adaugat si eu randul bloggurilor pe care le urmaresc.
    Ne mai auzim, numai bine.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. Multumesc, multumesc:)
    Sigur ne mai auzim. Astept sa mai postezi si tu pe blog:)
    Pup

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.