QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Basketball girl

10/31/16

Dress/Rochie - second hand store
Sneakers/Adidași - H&M
Tights/Dresuri - Tally Weijl

Photo credit: Sabin Barac

EN: I remember having second thoughts when I bought this dress from a second hand store 3 years ago, but with time it grew on me. I must admit I didn't wore it too many times, is a little see through for my taste, but I do think is pretty cool. You can see how I've combined it in an outfit in the summer of 2013 right here: Michael Jordan has nothing on me.
Did you ever bought an item that you didn't liked that much at first and than began loving it more and more? Or maybe loving it the time you've made the purchase and eventually hate it? I did that a couple of times.
Although I like to buy unusual and out of the ordinary items, I'm still in love the most with pieces of clothing that are timeless. What is your go-to outfit?



RO: Îmi amintesc că am stat pe gânduri foarte mult când am cumpărat rochia asta acum vreo 3 ani dintr-un second hand. Nu știam ce să fac, nu mă puteam hotărî dacă într-adevăr îmi place. Și deși trebuie să recunosc că nu am purtat-o de prea multe ori, este cam transparentă pentru gustul meu, nu regret că am luat-o, cred că e cool. Puteți vedea cum am purtat-o într-o ținută în 2013 chiar aici:  Michael Jordan has nothing on me.
Voi ați cumpărat vreodată o piesă ce nu v-a plăcut prea tare, dar în timp ați ajuns să o iubiți? Sau ceva ce v-a plăcut la nebunie, iar acum vă displace? Mie mi s-a întâmplat de câteva ori.

Deși îmi place să cumpăr haine mai neobișnuite și ieșite din comun, cel mai mult ador piesele vestimentare ce trec testul timpului. Care este tipul de ținută pe care o purtați cel mai des?

You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest -Instagram.

3 comments

  1. Hey girl, it's been a while. How are you doing girl. Love the athletic feel of this look and yeah Michael B Jordan has nothing on you. The addiction of the leather jacket is bomb. And yeah several times I've bought items I liked But then ended up disliking them and vice versa. Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat de tare e rochia! Imi place mult, insa daca as fi vazut-o intr-un sh as fi stat la fel de mult ca si tine pe ganduri. De obicei merg pe ce imi trebuie in acea perioada, dar am si momente in care "mi se pune pata" pe ceva :)))
    All in all, imi place tinuta! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool all black look. You are amazing on it.

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.