QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Modern look for autumn

10/12/16

Dress/Rochie - HERE
Sandals/Sandale - HERE
Clutch/Plic - La Muse Chic
Accessories/Accesorii - H&M, Terranova etc.

Photo credit: 
Sabin Barac

EN: My darlings, I'm in such a hurry so I will just leave you with the photos. I promise I will deliver an interesting text when I will be back.


RO: Dragilor drage, mă grăbesc de nu se poate, așa că revin cu un text interesant când mă întorc. Acum vă las cu fotografiile. 


You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest -Instagram.

4 comments

  1. Dragut look, albastrul te prinde asta e clar
    xo
    www.fashionablestreets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this colour blue, and It look so good with your colourings. Nice to link up with you. Jacqui
    www.mummabstylish.com

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.