QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Sporty chic in blue

10/26/16

Pants, top/Pantaloni, bluză - H&M
Cardigan/Pulover - QI Cashmere
Earrings/Cercei - Terranova
Shoes/Pantofi - Modlily

EN: Although I always exclaim with conviction that green is my favorite color most often you will see me wearing blue. I don't know how I do it, but I frequently buy clothes in this color. In today's post I have already taken things to another level by combining various shades of blue. Maybe in the past I wouldn't bet on a mixture of sporty pants and heels, but today I do it without any hesitation. Although I always liked "out of the ordinary" outfits, I only accepted sport items in the gym. In time, I began to include them in my wardrobe, mostly sneakers and pants, but never included them in a fully sporty outfit. 
Don't be afraid to try combos between different styles: sporty, classic, bohemian, etc. Most times you will be admired for the courage and the special attire.


RO:
Deși de fiecare dată exclam cu convingere că verde este culoarea mea preferată cel mai des mă veți întâlni purtând albastru. Nu știu cum reușesc, dar de cele mai multe ori îmi cumpăr piese vestimentare în culoarea asta. În postarea de azi deja am dus lucrurile la un alt nivel combinând diverse nuanțe de albastru. Poate în trecut nu aș fi mizat pe o alăturare între pantaloni ușor sport și tocuri, dar astăzi o fac fără nici o ezitare. Deși întotdeauna mi-au plăcut ținutele ieșite din comun nu am agreat item-urile sport decât în sala de sport. Cu timpul însă am început să le includ în garderoba mea, aici referindu-mă la adidași cel mai mult și câteodată la pantaloni, însă niciodată incluși în ținute în totalitate sport.
Să nu vă fie teamă să încercați combinații între diferite stiluri: sport, clasic, boem etc. De cele mai multe ori veți fi admirate pentru îndrăzneală și pentru ținuta specială.



You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest -Instagram.

No comments

Post a Comment

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.