QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

THE homecoming dresses

7/21/14

Back to homecoming dresses! Why so soon you ask? Well, because I found some unique homecoming dresses and I want to share them with you, darlings. Today I'm focusing on red, because I find it sensual, sexy and it can give you a boost of confidence. And what better feelings than these?
I believe that you don't need to spend a fortune on a dress you will be wearing just a couple of times, that is why I prefer affordable homecoming dresses, that anyone can buy and be satisfied with. I'm a sucker for short homecoming dresses or midi ones, they are really lovely and perfect for a young girl.
You can buy these beauties and a lot more 2014 homecoming dresses from Tidebuy.com.
Tell me, which one is your favorite?


7 comments

  1. Vaiii ce frumoase sunt toate!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin , if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted thanks!

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dresses! xoxo

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful choices. I think red's a great color!

    xo, Carla
    www.carlaviolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vai de mine prima rochie e TO DIE FOR! <3 Efectiv nu-mi pot lua ochii de la ea :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. u know the red color dress has ability of focusing eyes .petite wedding dresses cheap

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.