QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Choose your homecoming dress!

7/11/14

Homecoming is a beautiful tradition in the United States. We don't celebrate it here, but I thought it would be nice to share with my American readers some ideas on what to wear to the event. I do think the dresses I'm going to show you are not only perfect for homecoming, but for prom too, so I think this post is dedicated to all of my readers, at least the ones that celebrate these events.
I have prepared for you a selection of modest homecoming dresses: http://www.dressv.com/homecoming-dresses-2014-c103448/ that will make you dream of that wonderful day in autumn. You can choose from delicate dresses, dresses with a minimalist design, dresses in beautiful colors: pastels, brights, neutrals. Find all of these beauties on www.dressv.com. And don't forget to tell me your favorite from the site. :)


8 comments

  1. Aaawww these are all so cute! I would definitely wear the purple gown, the cut of the dress is stunning!

    www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That purple dress in the second pic is great:) I want it, even though I'm way past high school:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat de frumoasa e a treia rochita, daca nu ma insel si eu am ales-o ca fiind una dintre preferatele mele de pe site :D :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. A 3 a si a 4 a rochita sunt pe gustul meu! <3

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.