QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Silver is today's word

5/31/14

EN: Rainy days equals lazy days, at least for me. Being a very rainy day today I haven't done a thing. :)) I lie, I did some exercises, because after losing 20 kilograms, I gained 8 kilos. I don't like them, I don't want them, so I will get rid of them. Period. I want to be a skinnier gal! These reminds me, I need to do some elliptical too. After writing this post, I will ride that son of a gun into the sunset! :))
As you might have guessed already, these photos aren't from today, they were made 2 or 3 days ago when it was extremely hot, the fact that I could barely move in this skirt didn't helped at all. But this silver skirt is too amazing not to wear it, even if it is a bit tight. I love its design, very futuristic. I already imagine dozens of combinations. The shirt is pretty cool too, again a great design. I love items that let my shoulders breath and are different.
Ohh, and I finally managed to wear my Zara (#dear_romania) sandals that I bought online here. They are gorgeous, isn't it?!
Have a magnificent weekend, honeys!

RO: Măi, nu știu la voi, dar la mine zilele ploioase înseamnă zile de leneveală. Și cum azi a fost o zi foarte ploioasă, pur și simplu nu am făcut absolut nimic. :D De fapt mint, am făcut câteva exerciții, pentru că după ce am pierdut (dacă le găsește cineva să îmi spună :))) 20 de kilograme, m-am îngrășat 8. Nu îmi plac, nu le vreau, așa că voi scăpa de ele. Punct. Vreau să fiu mai slăbănoagă! Hai că tocmai mi-am amintit, trebuie să fac pe bicicleta eliptică. După ce scriu postarea asta, voi călări mârțoaga spre apus! :))
După cum bănuiesc că ați ghicit deja, pozele astea nu sunt de astăzi, sunt făcute acum 2-3 zile când era foarte cald, și faptul că d-abia mă puteam mișca în fusta asta nu prea a ajutat. Totuși e mult prea faină fusta asta argintie ca să nu o port, chiar dacă e cam strâmtă. Îmi place mult designul, așa futuristic. Îmi imaginez zeci de combinații cu ea. Cămașa e și ea destul de cool, iar un design grozav. Îmi plac piesele ce îmi lasă umerii dezgoliți, piesele diferite.
Da, da, am reușit în sfârșit să port sandalele Zara (#dear_romania) cumpărate online de aici. Sunt superbe, nu-i așa?!
Un weekend magnific să aveți!


(click the pink word for the exact link/dați click pe cuvântul roz pentru link-ul exact)
Shirt/Cămașă - Here
Skirt/Fustă - Here
Sandals/Sandale - Zara
Ring/Inel - Meli Melo
Earrings/Cercei - Rossetti

You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest.

27 comments

  1. Ah, stiu ce zici si pe mine ma ia asa o lene in zilele ploioase! N-am facut nimic azi, desi trebuia sa scriu un proiect pentru luni :((( O sa il fac maine urgent :))
    Tinuta o ador, fusta este geniala, culoare, forma, merita purtata chiar daca e putin mai stramta :D :*:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imi plac si fusta, si rujul. Ce nuanta si de la ce firma este rujul? Multumesc, duminica frumoasa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mulțumesc. Rujul este Prestige, nuanța Wine.
      O duminică frumoasă și ție!

      Delete
  3. Fusta e misto, bluza are un design foarte interesant, sandalele sunt frumoase, dar par cam incomode. Ma insel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nu sunt cele mai comode. :)) Nu rezist mult cu ele, îmi stă piciorul prea îndoit.

      Delete
  4. I always find inspiration here, love the complete outfit! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amigas forever! :)))

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superba!! Fusta m-a dat pe spate! :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt is magnificent, I love everything about it! Love the sandals too :) Great outfit!
    Kisses dear

    www.flashforwards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ce imi place cum iti sta cu rujul asta!
    Super dragute sandalele, sa le porti sanatoasa!

    Roxx~
    http://roxxanaifrim.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cutout shoulders top. Great shoes too!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great no matter what, love, but I support you on your trip to a healthier you! That dress is absolutely stunning on you. I love the sleekness of the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look simply marvellous doll, love this look a lot :)) Have a gorgeous week xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fusta e superba, as vrea si eu asa ceva!!

    http://diana.doubleweb.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sandaleleee, le vreau :)) Apropo, sper ca ne vedem maine fiindca sunt pusa pe voie buna si ras :)) te puup

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow , iti sta grozav in fusta asta! Ai mai slabit?! Daca da , felicitari si tine-o tot asa!
    PLACE PLACE PLACE!
    xoxo

    http://fashionablestreets.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look amazing! I love it too <3

    xoxo
    http://stylstynka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cool outfit! That silver skirt is so amazing! Good luck with your exercises!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute outfit - love the lip color!

    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Superbe sandalele <3

    www.peach-punch.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look gorgeous!! The outfit and make up are perfect, such an interesting dress especially!
    I know what you mean, I'm trying to lose some kilos again too. But actually we always have to remind ourselves that we look great and that skinny is just a concept society presses onto us as ideal. Please do not become really skinny, you look amazing with your curves dear!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wao you look so cooooooool!! I love the whole futuristic vibe of this outfit!!! I really love how you added the unique looking top and the futuristic shoes. Also, your makeup is just perfect. I really like this outfit head to toe!

    www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Superbaaa fusta asta, imi place enorm! Si chiar ti se potriveste super rujul asta, ai si buze! :*

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.