QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Inexpensive flower girl dresses

5/21/14

Is been a while since I didn't talked about weddings and this can not be. :))  So, my dearest ones, today I will show you some lovely dresses for... (guess who?!) the flower girls. Those tiny little creatures that make the wedding even more fun, that walk down the aisle sprinkling flowers and just being cute. They need to look all dolled up too. Below is my selection of inexpensive flower girl dresses. I have to admit I will dress my daughter (if I will have one) in a dress like this even for a kids party or other fancy event, not only for a wedding.
What do you think, aren't they adorable? Which one is your favorite? 
Find them all here: http://www.tbdress.com/Cheap-Flower-Girl-Dresses-70/.

2 comments

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.