QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Rawwwr!

9/25/13

EN: I'm happy that the weather is still warm enough that I can walk without tights. I'm sure going to miss these temperatures! Below you can see my yesterday's outfit: the blazer and the tiger print dress are from ZLZ. I already own 4 dresses from them and I can tell you they are really great. I'm wearing again this mustache bow tie as a belt, you also saw me wearing it like that in this post. I've created the outfit starting from the bracelet. I've had it for a while and wanted to wear it so I decided to do a look that includes it. Do you do that, create an outfit beginning with the accessories?

RO: Mă bucur că vremea este încă destul de călduroasă încât pot umbla fără dresuri. Cu siguranță îmi vor lipsi temperaturile astea! Mai jos vedeți ținuta mea de ieri: sacoul și rochia cu imprimeu cu tigri sunt de la ZLZ. Deja am 4 rochii de la ei și pot spune că îmi plac foarte mult. Port din nou papionul mustață drept curea, m-ați văzut purtându-l așa și aici. Ținuta am creat-o plecând de la brățară, o aveam de ceva vreme și voiam să o port. Voi faceți asta, creați o ținută începând cu accesoriile?

Blazer, dress/Sacou, rochie - ZLZ
Bracelet/Brățară - Persunmall
Bow tie as belt/Papion ca brățară - Laboratorul de Papioane
Sneakers/Teniși - random store


You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest.

21 comments

  1. nice print! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. great dress!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful outfit darling! Have a great day!

    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a beautiful dress and I love how you styled it with the blazer.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaaaah i looooove that dress! what a great print! really hot! meooow!
    you never cease to amaze me;)
    kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. superba, ca de obicei!!! Imi plac la nebunie toate fotografiile, tinuta este super ok si iti vine de minune! Imi plac mult accesoriile, dar le adaug la final de obicei, pentru a definitiva tinuta! Pupici

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Such a great look! Love the whole outfit :)
    kiss

    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. In love with the print of your dress and I sort of missing my tights. :) Wish the weather's a bit cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super draguta rochita, tu esti lovely, like always <3

    www.1011FashionStreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Imi place rochia si croiala te prinde bine :X

    Te pup

    shoeper-women.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! the dress, the bracelet, everything! :)

    xx

    www.flashforwards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So stylish, so beautiful! I love your dress !!

    New Post up...
    ❤ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful dress and a happy summery post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha, I definitely start outfits with accessories! Either socks or a necklace. I love that you do that, too. Sometimes I just gotta start with an accessory so I can wear the new necklaces and such I buy!

    I adore that dress on you. And how cute is it with those shoes? Looking cute, my dear! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. ce tinuta jucausa! te prinde foarte bine aceasta rochie ;) te puup!

    ReplyDelete
  16. f interesanta rochita , te prinde :)
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Mona!

    Pretty dress and perfect styling!
    Thank you for linking up

    Have a great weekend

    Ariane xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Is that a dress or a combo?

    Either way I love it, the pattern is just lovely :)

    www.magdov.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.