QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Shirt dresses - a must have for fall

11/12/16


Shirt dress/Rochie cămașă - HERE
Oxford shoes/Pantofi oxford - CCC
Jacket/Jachetă - Shein
Otk socks/Șosete peste genunchi - Choies

EN: My lovelies, is really good to be back to blogging. I've missed it. But I'm here to stay. So let's begin this post by showing you my new hair color. Yes, I decided to put my boyfriend to work, to let him experience with my hair. Yes, I was brave, I took that risk, but the result was pretty good. Don't you think so?
On another note, I think that shirt dresses are such a good option for fall. I really like this jeans look-a-like one. On the site says it fits sizes between XS and M, I can even dare to say L, because I'm an M and is pretty loose on me. I wouldn't recommend it for an XS, it would be too large. This shirt dresses are a great alternative to regular dresses and if you want a look that is more urban is the right choice. For this season trench coats are a must-have too, so don't forget to add at least one to your wardrobe. There are plenty to choose from on this wide web.
If you like my shirt dress or you want to find other chic items, you can find them on clearence right here.



RO: Dragile mele, ce bine e să întorci la blogging. Mi-a lipsit. Dar gata, sunt aici și rămân o vreme. Hai să încep prin a vă arăta noua mea culoare de păr. Da, m-am decis să îl pun pe prietenul meu la treabă, să îl las să experimenteze cu părul meu. Accept aplauze :)), pentru că sunt într-adevăr curajoasă, dar zic că rezultatul e destul de bun. Voi ce ziceți?
Trecând la alt subiect vreau să vă spun că rochiile-cămașă sunt o opțiune excelentă pentru toamnă. Îmi place mult aceasta cu aspect de blug. Pe site e menționat că se potrivește mărimilor XS, S și M. Eu îndrăznesc să zic că ar fi potrivită și pentru L, pentru că eu port M și îmi este destul de lărguță. Însă unui XS clar nu aș recomanda-o, ar fi foarte mare.
Rochiile cămașă sunt o alternativă bună a rochiilor clasice dacă vreți să mergeți pe un look confortabil și urban. Pentru sezonul acesta trenciurile sunt un must-have, așa că să nu uitați să adăugați cel puțin unul garderobei voastre. Aveți de unde alege de pe marele Internet.
Dacă vă place rochia mea cămașă sau vreți să găsiți alte haine șic, acum sunt la reducere chiar aici.



You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest -Instagram.

No comments

Post a Comment

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.