QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Fringes addict

8/6/15

Top/Tricou - Zara 
Skirt/Fustă - H&M
Sandals/Sandale - LovelyShoes
Rings/Inele - Six, Meli Melo

EN: I have an euphoric state from some time now, I don't know for what reason, but I just find myself smiling like a fool. I can't complain, I do prefer this instead of being sad. Maybe is because of my hair color, sorry, my hair colors, they  make you have a good mood. Or who knows? Might be something in the air.
And yeah, your vision is just fine, is me that is wearing fringes again...and again and again. I told you I have gone cuckoo over fringes. I have the feeling you will see them more often.  I keep following the same pattern, one elegant look, one casual look.
I have to go now, have lots of things to do. Have a cool end of the week!


RO: Am o stare euforică de la un timp, de la ce nu știu, dar mă trezesc zâmbind ca tâmpa. Nu pot să mă plâng, decât să fiu tristă prefer varianta asta. Poate mi se trage și de la culoarea, pardon, culorile părului, îndeamnă la bună-dispoziție. Sau cine știe? O fi ceva din aer.
Și da, da, vedeți chiar foarte bine, iar port franjuri. V-am zis că am luat-o razna cu franjurile astea. Am impresia că le veți mai vedea mult timp de acum încolo. Continui să urmez același model se pare: o ținută mai elegantă, una mai casual.
Vă las, sunt un pic pe fugă. Un weekend răcoros!

You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest -Instagram.

7 comments

  1. Ce postare colorata, mai, mai! Esti clar axata pe franjuri de la o vreme :)) :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, the background is amazing too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been a while since I visited your blog because I kept getting the URL wrong. I love the new look of the blog! The outfit location is so awesome and I love, love, LOVE that skirt and the colour of your hair. Wow!

    Mira La Belle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cool but cute vibe! I am a big fan of fringe as well! :)
    Take care and keep in touch!
    Please stop by every Wednesday for Color and Grace Fashion link up! :)

    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com 

    ReplyDelete
  5. That fringed skirt is to die for! Flawless look! :)

    http://flashforwards.blogspot.de/2015/08/lean-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. celebrul perete rules!! lovely pics, lovely outfit!! pupppppppppp

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.