QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

The bohemian-modern look

4/6/15

Blouse/Bluză - HERE
Jeans/Blugi - H&M
Shoes/Pantofi - Stradivarius

EN: You might remember from one of my posts from last week about the new hairdo I've tried. Well, I've also made some outfit photos that day and here they are now. I'm wearing this perfect blouse that I'm in love with and now I'm thinking I should have got it in other colors too. Is available also in black and blue. Pair it with some skinny jeans and heels and got a cute bohemian-modern look.
This week started with terrible weather, it feels like winter. Last week wasn't so great either, incredible windy, but I had some fun and engaging activities so I hadn't got time to complain that much about it. :)) To talk about my activities briefly: On Wednesday I've met with my fellow bloggers for the Deichmann S/S 2015 collection launch and spent a nice time together, on Thursday I said yes to the invitation of Creative Ideas at the Easter workshop where I've made a lovely Easter wreath (you can see it on Instagram). Let's not forget I've spilled my coffee on my white shirt 15 minutes after I've got there and I had to spent the next 2 hours with a lovely stain. Well, also spilled it on my chair and sit there, I was lucky you couldn't see any stains because of my colorful skirt. I've glued my fingers with the glue gun, ohh, how it hurt! :)) Someone almost spilled my food plate on my again white shirt with brown stain. I've made some interesting juggling and managed to catch the plate. All in all it was a fun experience. :)) On Sunday made a photo shoot including my boyfriend and my brother's dog, a great Labrador Retriver. Fun again! So now you can see why I had no time to complain. :D
Can't wait to see what this week brings! :)


RO: Poate vă amintiți din postarea de săptămâna trecută de noua coafură pe care am încercat-o. Ei bine, am făcut și câteva fotografii cu ținuta purtată în acea zi, iar acum le vedeți pe blog. Port bluza asta perfectă de care m-am îndrăgostit tare, tare și îmi pare rău că nu am luat-o și pe alte culori. E disponibilă și pe negru și albastru. Am combinat-o cu pereche de blugi skinny și tocuri pentru un look boem-modern.
Săptămână asta a început cu vreme urâtă, parcă ar fi iarnă. Nici cea trecută nu a fost prea grozavă, m-a disperat vântul, dar am avut câteva activități interesante și nu am găsit timp să mă plâng de vreme. :D Să vă zic doar câteva cuvinte despre ce am făcut: miercuri m-am întâlnit cu bloggeri la evenimentul Deichmann de lansare a colecției S/S 2015 și am petrecut câteva ore minunate, joi am spus da invitației Creative Ideas la Atelierul de Paște unde am făcut o coroniță tare simpatică (o puteți vedea pe Instagram). Să nu uităm că mi-am vărsat cafeaua pe cămașa mea albă la 15 minute după ce am ajuns acolo și am petrecut următoarele două ore cu o mirifică pată. Clar că am vărsat și pe scaun și clar că nu am văzut, noroc că am avut o fustă colorată și nu se vedeau petele. :))) Mi-am lipit degetele cu pistolul de lipit, doare de mori!! Cineva aproape mi-a vărsat farfuria de mâncare pe cămașa albă, acum și cu un "strop delicat" de maro.  Noroc cu talenetele mele în ale jongleriei, așa am putut salva situația. Una peste alta a fost o experiență tare distractivă. :)) Duminică am ieșit la o ședință foto cu "izbirea mea" și cu labradorul fratelui meu. A fost mișto! Ne-a dat totuși ceva de furcă bruta. :)) Acum vă puteți da seama de ce nu am avut timp să mă plâng de vreme. :D
D-abia aștept să văd cum va fi săptămâna asta! :)

You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest -Instagram.

19 comments

  1. Esti din ce in ce mai frumoasa, si coafura e pur si simplu perfecta. Imi place foarte mult

    Kisses

    www.miu-miu.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. E foarte frumoasa bluza :)

    http://theartsycherie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super-sweet bluza! chiar ar fi fost draguta si pe alte culori!
    xoxo

    http://fashionablestreets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nu stiam cum vine pe alb, dar da e super faina, ca si pe negru. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty !
    Love the heels !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Imi place tare mult intreaga tinuta, dar bluza face tot! Iti sta tare bine coafata asa <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blouse! You hair is gorgeous!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. foarte frumoasa bluza si toata tinuta! pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this blouse!! :D Beautiful look :D

    Besos mi ChicAdicta
    www.piensaenchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ce frumoasa esti...iti sta tare tare bine tunsa asa...! Camasa este superba, dar trebuie sa recunosc ca imi place tot outfit-ul la nebunie!

    www.eager4fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice boho blouse, looks great with the jeans and btw love your hairstyle. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice look, i love your blouse, pretty.

    http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
    You can follow me on instagram
    Kisses dear.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful outfit! :)
    Love your photos and hairstyle too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Superba, atat tu cat si tinuta! Imi place enorm bluza si coafura ta :) kisses

    www.flashforwards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. you pull this look off really well, love the top!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! :) love the shoes and your hair.
    Kiss

    http://inspirationswithm.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really love your blouse!!

    http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. So beautiful! love your blouse!

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.