QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Review: Macadamia Natural Oil, Deep Repair Masque

4/27/15


EN: Hi, pretty gals! A while ago I've received the Macadamia Natural Oil, Deep Repair Masque. I've tried it for a month and a half and now I can tell you what I think about it, if it does what it promises or not. But first, let's see what it promises: "Filled with Omega 3, 5 and 7, Macadamia Oil mimics your scalp's natural oil production to revitalize dry, damaged and color-treated hair of all textures. Hair's natural texture is instantly renewed with healthy shine, bounce and manageability". 
My hair is thin and soft, but it tangles a lot. Also my hair tips are split. I began using this mask and after the first application my hair looked more healthier and it didn't tangled and it smelled divine. I just love how this masks smells, better than any perfume! I simply adore that smell and it stays on your hair for a while.


RO: Salutare, fete dragi! Acum ceva timp am primit masca de păr Macadamia Natural Oil, Deep Repair Masque. Am testat-o cam o lună și jumătate, iar acum vă pot spune părerea mea sinceră despre ea, dacă face ce promite sau nu. Dar mai întâi, haideți să vedem ce promite: "Îmbogățită cu Omega 3, 5 și 7, Macadamia Oil imită producția naturală de sebuum a scalpului pentru a revitaliza părul deteriorat, uscat și vopsit de toate texturile. Textura naturală a părului este reînnoită instantaneu cu o strălucire sănătoasă și flexibilitate."
Eu am părul subțire și moale, însă se încurcă foarte tare. Vârfurile sunt despicate. Am început să folosesc masca, iar chiar de la prima aplicare a arătat mai sănătos, nu s-a mai încurcat și a mirosit divin. Ador cum miroase masca asta, mai bine decât orice parfum! Și mireasma rămâne și pe păr ceva timp.



I've applied the mask two times a week, I usually wash my hair every 3 days. After shampooing you need to towel dry the hair, take a small amount of Macadamia Deep Repair Masque in the palm of your hand. Rub your palms together and apply evenly to damp hair. Comb through for even distribution. Leave in for 5 to 10 minutes to penetrate the cuticles of the hair. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.  I've applied it for a month and a half and I didn't even consumed a quarter of it, so if you use it twice a week on a medium hair length you will have it at least 5 month. I think that is great! And you can find it on sale right now HERE.

Am aplicat masca de două ori pe săptâmână, cam la 3 zile când mă spălam pe cap. După șamponare și clătire, uscați-vă părul cu un prosop, luați o cantitate mică de Macadamia Deep Repair Masque în palmă, frecați-vă palmele și aplicați pe părul umed. Pentru a se distribui egal pe tot părul pieptănați-vă. Lăsați să acționeze într 5 și 10 minute pentru a pătrunde în cuticulele părului. Clătiți cu apă călduță. Eu am folosit masca cam o lună și jumătate și nu s-a consumat nici măcar un sfert din ea. Așa că dacă o folosiți de două ori pe săptămână pe un păr de lungime medie vă ajunge cel puțin 5 luni. Eu zic că asta e super bine! Și o găsiți și la reducere AICI.


It has a foamy texture and I really like that, is so soft and easy to apply. I can really say that, after using it for this period of time, my hair looks definitely healthier (maybe you've noticed that if you follow my blog), has more shine and my hair tips aren't split anymore. So I do recommend it to you and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Are o textură ca de spumă și îmi place mult lucrul ăsta, e foarte moale și asta o face ușor de aplicat. Chiar pot spune, după ce am folosit-o o perioadă, că părul meu arată mai sănătos (poate ați și observat asta dacă îmi urmăriți blogul), e mai strălucitor, iar vârfurile nu mai sunt despicate. Așa că v-o recomand și sper să vă bucurați de ea la fel de mult ca mine!


You can also read my review about the Morrocanoil Intense Hydrating Mask right here.
De asemenea, puteți citi review-ul meu despre Morrocanoil Intense Hydrating Mask aici.

4 comments

  1. Wow. I'm glad to know that it made your hair healthier
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. mersi pentru review. o sa incerc.pupici

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really lovely, my hair could do with something like this :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice review!
    xo
    http://fashionablestreets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.