QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Ohh, those summer days!

9/24/14

EN: It seems that fall finally made its presence felt here in Bucharest. Is been a rainy, cold day, but I'm still thinking of those summer days. That is why today's look is all about summer: colorful dress, good mood, skin touched by the sun.
I have this little number for a while and I wore it a lot (you can find the pretty dress on sale here). You know I'm a huge fan of dresses and although I own lots of them, I couldn't say no when I saw it.
I don't know if I've told you, guys (I just mention it to my Romanian readers), but yesterday was my blog anniversary, 4 years since my first post, an introduction, and today I celebrate 4 years since my first outfit post. I'm so happy with the decision I've made those years ago. This blog made me happy and has created many opportunities for me: meeting you, great people, making new friends, having wonderful collaborations, but must of all it made me grow as a person. Thank you for being here with me on this journey!! I appreciate every single one of you. :)

RO: Iată că astăzi toamna și-a făcut într-adevăr simțită prezența, după amenințările de zilele trecute. A fost o zi ploioasă și friguroasă, însă gândul meu a rămas tot la zilele de vară. De aceea și postarea de azi o să vă amintească de vară: rochie colorată. bună dispoziție, soare.
Rochia o am de ceva vreme și am purtat-o de multe ori (o găsiți acum la reducere aici), dar tot nu mă pot sătura de ea.
Și pentru a sărbători 4 ani de blog am ales să vă arăt ceva colorat, un gen de ținută de care nu mă voi plictisi niciodată.
Ia ziceți, și vouă vă e dor de vară sau vă bucurați că a venit toamna?


Dress/Rochie - HERE
Sandals/Sandale - Zara
Ring/Inel - Meli Melo
Earrings/Cercei - Mini Prix

You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest.

17 comments

  1. Rochia care imi place mie :X In sfarsit apare si ea pe blog! Asa bine iti sta cu ea, esti superba :*:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous dress, I love it. You look stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on four years Mona, I adore your dress, its so summery and you look lovely.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arati foarte bine si iti ador rochita, e atat de vesela, imi aminteste de vara :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely, totally great look!!! I've the same sandals, it's great for this colorful dress!! xx Eszter

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful!! I love the dress and I especially LOVE the shoes.

    Kreyola Jounerys

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superba rochita..iti vine minunat! Felicitari pentru cei 4 ani de bloggareala si la cat mai multe posturi! Pupici

    www.flashforwards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cat de frumoasa si colorata este rochia :) Si mie imi este dor de vara, dar si toamna are farmecul ei :)

    http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  9. La multi ani La Boheme! Sa ne tot citim peste ani si ani :* Rochita e absolut superba si are un print atat de vesel <3 Te prind tare, tare bine rochiile skater :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. La multi anisori blogului, esti minunata! Mie nu imi pare rau dupa vara, sa vina toamna cu mult layering si tinute mai complexe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rochiile de tipul asta iti vn manusa, ador explozia de culoare si cum ai completat cu inelul manichiura.
    To many more!
    Mie mi-e dor deja de vara...

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh lovely dress! You look so bright and fun and full of summer! Such a joy during the fall!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Esti super cute in pozele astea!!!! Ador rochita ta si cum ai accesorizat-o. Ufff acnd vad pozele tale, imi aduc aminte ca vara a trecut!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the blue heels

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.