QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Be a powerful woman!

2/18/14

EN: Although most of the time I wear rather girly outfits, my favorite type of outfit still remains the one that makes me feel powerful, that express the wild, strong side of my personality. Today's outfit is doing just that. I think every item I'm wearing emphasizes those qualities I've mentioned above. The pencil skirt with leather insertions in a bright color, the "B.A.D to the bone" tee (previously worn here), the interesting legwear redeemed on Chictopia, the chic, simple bag, the high heels, they all add that "powerful woman" vibe to the look.
The non-stop sun in my eyes didn't really helped me to look that fierce, I look rather annoyed, but trust me, I was fierce! :D

RO: Deși de cele mai multe ori port ținute mai jucăușe, tipul meu preferat de ținută rămâne acela care mă face să mă simt puternică, care exprimă partea sălbatică, determinată a personalității mele. Ținuta de azi face exact asta. Cred că fiecare piesă pe care o port subliniază calitățile menționate mai sus. Fusta-creion cu inserții de piele într-o culoare puternică, tricoul "B.A.D to the bone" (purtat și aici), jambierele interesante luate de pe Chictopia, geanta simplă, dar șic, tocurile înalte, toate dau și completează acea senzație de femeie puternică.
Toate piesele purtate, în afară de cardigan, tricou și pantofi, sunt noi și d-abia așteptam să le port. De geantă m-am îndrăgostit instantaneu când am văzut-o pe un site relativ nou de la noi, unde găsiți multe alte modele de genți de damă, din piele naturală sau ecologică. Culoarea albastră m-a atras imediat. Dacă și vouă vă place culoarea asta, găsiți multe genți albastre pe site.
Soarele care mi-a bătut non-stop în ochi nu prea m-a ajutat să fiu "feroce", mai degrabă par supărată sau enervată, dar credeți-mă, eram feroce! Rawwr! :D

Skirt/Fustă - Fashion Union
Collar/Guler - Here
Bag/Geantă - Newt.ro
Legwear/Jambiere - Stee-Letas by Katerina Lankova
T-shirt/Tricou - B.A.D Style
Shoes/Pantofi - SuperPantofi.ro
Ring/Inel - Meli Melo
Earrings/Cercei - Mini Prix


You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest.

23 comments

  1. Totally fierce! I love that navy skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome.!!!!!!!!!!!!suuuper fusta si geanta!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fusta, geanta si pantofii arata extraordinar de bine! Imi place tinuta asta, iti vine super! Esti sexy si rea! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pantofii, imi plac foarte mult. Cred ca o sa caut si eu o pereche, insa din pacate e mai greu cu varful ascutit la mine.

    te pup
    http://miu-miu.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  5. imi place fusta la nebunie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your skirt and your bag! You look so pretty sweety!

    - Maë, xoxo.
    http://blackhair-blackdress.blogspot.fr/ ❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prescious look, imi plac detaliile de la genunchi.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the graphic tee and your gorgeous blue bag!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  9. E foarte misto tinuta asta, imi place tare mult tricoul <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the skirt and the bag =). Blue is such a beautiful color.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love the skirt and shoes! I'm following you on Bloglovin'!

    xoxo Akinyi
    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit is amazing! That skirt is such a striking colour and looks great on you! I really like your bag too, I've been looking for one the same colour.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love high waisted and I am making anew collection with a lot of that U shape form your crop top

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the pencil skirt. I would like to invite you to my blog, http://noveltyeye.blogspot.co.uk follow my blog on GFC & bloglovin xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omg, those leg warmers! <33333 I remember seeing those up for grabs on Chictopia. They look fantastic on you! Love the pleather paneled skirt, too! Beautiful outfit!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow you look great! I love your accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a very, very edgy outfit my dear nand I am loving it <3 Ador fustele creion combinate cu topuri cropuite, mi se pare geniala combinatia :D Fusta e super frumoasa :*

    ReplyDelete
  18. Okay so I seriously want those earrings and that top!!

    Lovely
    www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the cobalt skirt with the cropped top. so gorgeous!!

    Visiting from the linkup. I’d love it if you can visit my blog, too. Looking forward to seeing you there: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.