QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

That pencil skirt

8/6/13

EN: After 4 days of dead laptop I'm back on the Internet world and it feels great! 
The photos below were taken almost a week ago, but I wasn't able to post them. 
I love this type of dresses (see how I wore this model here) and skirts, I think they're flattering for my figure. What is your favorite type of dress/skirt?
Will be short of words today, coz I gotta go!
Have a fun week!

RO: După 4 zile în care s-a aflat în lumea celor drepți, laptopul meu s-a hotărât să reînvie. Și cum aș putea să sărbătoresc acest eveniment special decât printr-o postare cu o ținută ce aștepta cuminte să ajungă pe blog de aproape o săptămână.
Îmi place tare mult tipul ăsta de fustă..și rochiile în acest model arată tare bine (vedeți cum am purtat eu una aici). Mi se pare că îmi pune corpul în evidență. Care este modelul vostru preferat de fustă/rochie?


Skirt/Fustă - Stradivarius via Kurtmann.ro
Belt/Curea - Stardivarius via Kurtmann.ro
Top/Bluză - New Look
Sandals/Sandale - She Likes
Necklace/Colier - Meli Melo

(The sun was in my eyes, of course/Soarele îmi venea în ochi, bineînțeles)


And this is how I usually look in my photos. :)) The thing is that my eyes are closed mostly in the photos I really like. :))

Și așa ies eu, de obicei, în poze. :)) Partea proastă este că ies așa mai ales în pozele ce îmi plac cel mai mult. :))


You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest.

20 comments

  1. Cool skirt!

    New post: http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/08/the-bart-side-of-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. superba fusta, dar nu pentru figura ta: se muleaza prea tare si inca nu ai ajuns la corpul care sa iti permita asta...si apropo, iti sta mult mai bine cand picioarele tale nu sunt apropiate in unghi in fata :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, yes, yes! that skirt is perfect! I can just imagine you wearing it with a plain white tee and some chucks, so versatile! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suntem pe aceeasi lungime de unda cu fustele creion: imi plac tare si le port des - merg si la birou (nu ca eu chiar respect codul vestimentar business). Love the skirt!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skirt-and yes, I have the same problem with the closed eyes :-)

    xxx from moscow
    http://accordingm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ai un blog atat de dragut, fusta e geniala! Love it!
    Te urmaresc cu drag pe FB, GFC & Bloglovin, te astept cu drag si pe la mine!
    xoxo
    http://fashionablestreets.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun! I love how that belt almost adds an unexpected stripe to your skirt, ehehe. It fits in so perfectly! You've got such a fantastic skirt collection, honest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit!!! I'm in LOVE with pencil skirts like that one. As you say, they are so flattering!!! I love it!!! Good job! :D
    hugs from California,

    Di
    LaVieColoree.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colour of the skirt is stunning and I like how you styled.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. eu cred ca dungile orizontale nu sunt potrivite pentru silueta ta

    ReplyDelete
  11. E defapt THE PENCIL SKIRT!
    :D
    Super bine iti vine!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your skirt, and your hair is so cool! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your hair and style !! :-)

    http://colorfullightning.blogspot.cin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those skirts really look gorgeous on you. Love your new hairstyle as well.

    xoxo Ra

    http://www.ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty! Love your shoes and your eye makeup :)

    heyniki.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. foarte vesela si chic tinuta :X fusta arata foarte bine :D
    pupici :*

    ReplyDelete
  17. looking gorgeous my dear! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this skirt on you! It's super flattering and I love the colors!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. Multumesc pentru coment !

    Frumoase sandalele !

    Silvia, pupici !

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.