QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

B & W

8/26/13

EN: Although I'm a fan of colors, from time to time I feel the need to keep it simple and go for black & white. This dress makes these two non-colors look so good together! I feel I can dress it up or dress it down: wear it with some classy shoes and jewelry for a evening look or with flats and colorful accessories for a day walk. 
This summer was all about dresses and skirts for me. For you?
See me wearing another dress from this store here.

RO: Deși iubesc culorile, din când în când simt nevoia unei ținute simple în alb și negru.  Rochia asta face ca cele două non-culori să arate foarte bine împreună! Poate fi purtată într-o ținută elegantă sau casual: cu o pereche de pantofi șic și niște bijuterii statement pentru un look de seară sau cu balerini și accesorii colorate pentru un look de zi. 
Pentru mine vara asta a însemnat rochii și fuste. Pentru tine?
Vedeți cum am purtat o altă rochie din acest magazin online aici.

Dress/Rochie - ZLZ
Earrings/Cercei - Jewelry Box
Bracelets/Brățări - B.A.D Style
Shoes/Pantofi - random store


You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest.

27 comments

  1. E frumoasa rochita si perfecta pentru un sfarsit de vara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress looks SO pretty on you!! I love the collar especially. Good job adding a pop of color with the earrings too :)

    www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ce draguta e brataraaaa...si atat de personalizata :D

    Te pup

    shoeper-women.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your nice comments!
    Would you like perhaps to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin?
    Let me know...
    XO

    www.wardrobestories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. foarte misto bratarile cu numele tau si a blogului <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arati tare dragut:*. Like always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice look ;)

    I will be grateful if you visit my personal site http://lifestyleplussociety.blogspot.com/

    bella xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is really gorgeous! I love your look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm totally into B&W too! But i love how you paired those earrings with the dress! So subtle but so chic!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man, this black and white really is classy! I love how it's edgy and classy at the same time. Black and white, but it still has fun cutouts. Lookin' good, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm the same, I love colours but sometimes a simple monocghrome look is great. This dress is gorgeous.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Foarte frumoasa rochita, Mona ^__^

    Many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  13. can't really go wrong with a black and white dress!

    xxx
    Lady à la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty! I need a dress a dress like this in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a sucker for b&w! Love the skirt on that dress :)

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  16. foarte frumusica rochita !
    pupici

    ReplyDelete
  17. draguta rochita iar bratarile sunt super faine! :)

    noissapym.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great outfit!
    Love that beautiful dress! :)

    http://modacapital-blog.com
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've been looking at a lot of black and white striped dresses recently and am loving them. Yours is pretty cute!

    Oh to Be a Muse
    Shop Layered Muse

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love a monochrome look. Looks great. X

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.